+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

BTW, Jen got lambasted, she basically shut down and started sulking after getting chewed out during service.

Petroza nominates...himself!!?? He can't bring himself to nominate his team members. Ramsay compliments his maturity.

Ramsay decides to get rid of Ben anyway! YES!!!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Ewww! Next week somebody cuts the tip of their finger off and they find it in a pan of frying panchetta!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2993961;
    Ewww! Next week somebody cuts the tip of their finger off and they find it in a pan of frying panchetta!
    yeah ewww.. that was like all sorts of nasty
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

I'm sure it'll be one of the guys. They can't seem to do anything right.

Yeah, that is totally gross. My daughter came out of her room to find out why I was yelling "Ewwwwwwwwwwww"

No fingertips in the pancetta! Gross!

Is it me, or was Gordon particularly cranky tonight? He's done this once an episode, too, this season..

So, so glad that Ben is gone. Is it possible that I can develop a deeper and more passionate hatred of a reality show contestant than I have ever developed before, or do I just forget the depth of my previous hatreds? I could almost swear that I hate Ben more than anyone ever, but deep inside I know that's just not right.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2994010;
    Is it possible that I can develop a deeper and more passionate hatred of a reality show contestant than I have ever developed before, or do I just forget the depth of my previous hatreds? I could almost swear that I hate Ben more than anyone ever, but deep inside I know that's just not right.
    I just had to quote this. I think Ben might be deserving of that title.

I'm impressed by Matty's turnaround; even though everyone hates him, he's far from the worst cook, so I'm afraid he'll be around for weeks to come. Kudos to the girls for accomodating him

Also, did anyone notice if Matt went ahead and got his eyebrows waxed? He needs it.

Petrozza's got guts, nominating himself like that. Gordon's reactions are unpredictable. so it could have gone horribly wrong.

I can't stand the sight of blood, so I hope they go easy in week's episode. It's a little strange that everyone's first priority was making sure the finger wasn't in the food, I'd think that getting the nine-fingered chef to the hospital would be their top priority. Since they did so horrible tonight, I doubt that Gordon will give them another "The person leaving has already left" freebie.
    You'd think that they'd shut down the kitchen for the night for health reasons

I hope that Jen goes over to the men's side. Ordering around a bunch of horrible chefs will be her equivalent of Club Med. Besides, if Corey went over, the sexual tension between her and Louross would be really awkward

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2993979;
    No fingertips in the pancetta! Gross!

Is it me, or was Gordon particularly cranky tonight? He's done this once an episode, too, this season..
    Well, if you had to hire one of these idiots, wouldn't you be cranky too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast