+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2973373;
    Is this the episode people were assuming some booted contestant would come back, or someone from a previous season would show up? Guess not...
    Just as they were announcing it, they showed this clip:

It appears to be the silhouette of a girl coming through those translucent doors that eliminated chefs use to leave Hells Kitchen.

It seemed so spontaneous that everybody started hating Shayna. They seemed to get along in the past episodes. I'm glad, though that Gordon didn't send Rosann home for ruining Melissa's dish. Even if it was an important dish, it was still just one mistake.

Can anyone explain how the junk food the boys won was any different from normal junk food? Ramsay claimed that the owner of the restaurant had made it into fine dining, but it just looked normal to me.

Matt, Matt, Matt. I can't understand why, if you have the cajones to stand up to the kitchen devil himself, that you can't also stand up to his four-star general? Joining the red team is like hiding from a lion by jumping into a spiderweb.

It looks like Ben gets the power of elimination next week, and I'm guessing he chooses to eliminate his biggest competition, probably Bobby or Louross.

That height? It could be Louross!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

This show is losing steam for me. In past seasons, I was a fan of at least one of the chefs by now. I can't stand any of these whiners and nags.

I am really ticked about the teaser...they definitely made it seem like someone was coming in... a new addition.
    a lot of us thought it may be julia.
    and then they didnt even address it tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2973734;
    I am really ticked about the teaser...they definitely made it seem like someone was coming in... a new addition.
    a lot of us thought it may be julia.
    and then they didnt even address it tonight?
    I think that the "coming through the door scene" was Melissa and her mom. I don't think Julia or any of the other old chefs are coming back. We've been foiled!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Someone PLEASE explain to me why on earth Matt is still there? Please.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Matt's obviously still there for entertainment value only....because freaks are fun to gawk at I guess!

Every expression Matt has on his face looks like he's constipated. I cannot stand his whining and complaining about everything. Nothing is ever his fault and it's on my last nerve.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was disappointed with the spoiler, but I think they threw us a fastball there, because thinking about the dissing talk Ben gave after that doorframe pic about not feeling pity for the girls, would imply Matt going to their team.

While I think that Roseann or Ben should've been eliminated for their food, I can understand Shayna's elimination - good cook, but slow for a food service one.

Matt I think is going to eat his words big time being on the women's team. He won't be the worst though IMHO, and it'll be someone else who's eliminated. I have a hunch it'll be one of the stronger ones.

I do agree though, this is starting to go a bit south. Seasons one and two were the best, I felt three and so far four it's simply the entertainment of hearing Ramsey say how "pathetic" the chefs are.

Was that the same party planner as the wedding guy from season 3? I'd think so, since he received a similar telling-off when he didn't so things JP's way. Also, I'm surprised that the Pink Spiders didn't change 17 Candles to 16, or Emily to Melissa. Isn't that what they usually do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast