+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2939574;
    Vanessa it out of the competition and they have an elimination? Yikes for her.
    I'm not really sure if she's out. She burned her hand badly and all they said about it was that she had to see a plastic surgeon.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

FORT Fanatic

It's about time. Craig had no business being there in the first place. Where do they get these contestants????

Uh... myspace? I don't understand how any of them can claim to be executive chefs or comparable positions of cooking power. Line cooks I can barely believe.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Vanessa: Looks like she'll be back next week but with a serious handicap. Shame, really because while Jeff was a dick, Larry was useless, and Aaron was emotionally unstable, Vanessa was just a victim of circumstance. It looks like she'll spend next week trying to convince herself that she still has a chance.

Jen: For once, a leopard changes her spots. I said from the beginning that Jen was brimming with energy, and it looks like she's starting to put it to good use

Rosann: Italian. Now you know

Shayna: Nothing noteoworthy; she gets almost no face time.

Corey: Lazy. The last thing she needs right now is another reason for her teammates to hate her

Bobby: Not quite a general yet, but maybe a colonel

Louross: On the decline, each week replacing action with talk. It looks like there may be a power struggle soon between him and Bobby

Matt: Hanging by a thread, really. In the past, serving a customer raw or undercooked food meant instant elimination. His can't be far from here

Craig: Everyone still hates him for losing the chicken challenge. He never recovered.

Jason: Just kidding he got eliminated, ha ha!
    Last edited by Badseed; 04-22-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Premium Member

I also wonder where they get these people. I just cook at home and I can cut up a chicken, it's not that hard.

They didn't do Vanessa any favors by smearing ointment on her burns. I feel for her in the previews, besides having limited function with all the bandages, it's got to hurt like hell.

How the heck do they screw up so badly on what should be one of the easiest nights they have. I don't understand it. They consistently manage to under perform way below a level they should be at. It doesn't make sense. They're doing a lot worse than I even thought possible, but thank god Craig is gone!

I wish tonight was a double elimination. Thankfully, Craig got the boot, but I wish Matt was sent home as well.

I was when Craig said he had a bad night. Ya think, Captain Obvious.

So glad he is gone.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2939888;
    They didn't do Vanessa any favors by smearing ointment on her burns. I feel for her in the previews, besides having limited function with all the bandages, it's got to hurt like hell.
    You know, I just realized that I never saw them stick her hand under cold water or do anything else to try to reverse the heat on her hand. Did I miss it? Did they not show it? Is there something special that I don't know about oil/grease burns??

I actually gave up on the show tonight after the burn incident. I don't find any of these contestants endearing.

How is Gordon cursing up a storm with kids around? Shame on you, Gordo! :nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast