+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 4/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Sharon should've been nominated in the first place and I'm glad Gordon rightly eliminated her instead of the other two that were nominated. Corey has signed her fate on HK in the long run and she won't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2905645;
    Sharon should've been nominated in the first place and I'm glad Gordon rightly eliminated her instead of the other two that were nominated. Corey has signed her fate on HK in the long run and she won't win.
    As I recall the Season 3 winner was playing games like that with nominations. He just wasn't stupidly admitting it (except in confessionals).

Finally caught this.

I agree with everyone who said Corey has put a noose around her neck. It ain't about personal or strategy, honey. IT'S ABOUT WHO SCREWED UP THE MOST DURING THE SERVICE (as far as you could tell)! Business is business. She didn't have sense enough to keep her reasons for her selections for the axe STRICTLY BUISINESS. I think she said one nominee treated HER like a dumb blonde (or something to that effect), but she made HERSELF look like a dumb blonde, all by herself. She sounded like a 7-year-old whining that she was being picked on.

And Gordo stuck the knife in even deeper by overriding both her nominations and sending Barbie out to agitate the gravel. By doing that, I think he sent her an unspoken message that she's on his s**t list, but I believe she might be too stupid to pick up on that.

Rosann? Holding those tickets was absolutely inexcuseable. I think she's lucky Barbie screwed up worse than she did.

Jen? The one thing that really stood out to me about her from the first show was that SHE NEEDED TO SHUT UP! Her mouth is going to get her ass bounced out of there, sooner, or later (unless she has sense enough to immediately Crazy Glue her lips together, which I'm not betting on).

Jason is definitely a waste of breath and space. Petrozza looks like he's running neck and neck with him on that one. The BGR is the team blowhard, as usual.

And it looks like he's in Gordo's direct line of fire, next week. I'm licking my chops to see that, already!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2905778;
    Jen? The one thing that really stood out to me about her from the first show was that SHE NEEDED TO SHUT UP! Her mouth is going to get her ass bounced out of there, sooner, or later (unless she has sense enough to immediately Crazy Glue her lips together, which I'm not betting on).
    I couldn't agree with you more.

toothdoc

I told you Gloria could talk.

Jen redefines the meaning of bad sportsmanship. And did she ever get Barbie's OK to call her Barbie?

Jason is going to have trouble when it comes time for the teams to combine

JP seemed jealous of how smoothly Craig handled the woman he hit with the chair.

Bobby has no idea about the right time to take initiative

Did Shayna or Vanessa do anything in this episode?

Corey really shot herself in the foot by saying "For strategic reasons" If she's watched the show before, she should know that doesn't fly

I actually thought that Rosann would be eliminated tonight, she did more to upset the customers than anyone in the kitchen

Every season they have a dude get sent home outside of the eliminations, I think Jason or Petrozza will have that honor next week

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2905778;

You are so right. I got sick of her mouth and her blaming others for everything that went wrong. I did get a kick out of the editing of her speech at the end, though. It was quite hilarious.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2906554;
    You are so right. I got sick of her mouth and her blaming others for everything that went wrong. I did get a kick out of the editing of her speech at the end, though. It was quite hilarious.

Oh, yeah! And did you see the cut-ins of Ramsay's face while she was going on and on?

Absolutely PRICELESS!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2906567;

Oh, yeah! And did you see the cut-ins of Ramsay's face while she was going on and on?

Absolutely PRICELESS!

His and the guys all looking bored had me
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I don't know, Cory reminded me of Heather last night.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Leo
    Premium Member

Is it just me, or is these are some of the most unlikable would-be chefs in HK history? Jen is a world-class bitch, Corey thinks this is Survivor for chefs, Jason is in the wrong century, Petrozza's in over his head, and Bobby would probably be dodging bullets if he were in the company of real four-star generals. No wonder Ramsay's banging his head at the idea of hiring any of these people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast