+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharon - Season 4

Re: Sharon - Season 4

I'm going to totally buck the expected prediction from her ridiculous job and her preposterously stuck up expression and predict for no reason at all that she's actually NOT a bitch. She may be a little trashy and tasteless, but that's another thing.

Can she cook? Only if her current job is a sidetrack from a period at a decent culinary school.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Sidetrack? That is a good way to put it. I can see my son feeling that his time in room service was just that, a sidetrack.....!

Quote Originally Posted by bullymom;2879354;
    You would not believe the stories my son has told me. The larger hotels nope.. Full of microwaves. Well, not so many now since he took them out and put them in the storage room!

Have you ever had hot room service? If you ordered more than one meal, was one hot and the other not so much? How long did you wait for the food?
    Next time you order room service and get a soft drink, look at the ice in the glass....is it melting?

I was shocked my self, I thought it al came form the same place. Nope, totally different menus and kitchens. It seems like your order would be put into the rotation in the regular kitchen with the table diners, right? In my on's hotel, they are not even on the same floor.
    That is terrible! I don't stay at a lot of hotels nor eat a lot of the room service. Now, thanks to your valuable insight/information, I don't plan on doing it any time soon either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12