+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jen - Season 4

Re: Jen - Season 4

Can't wait to see that idiot Jen go home but they won't do it yet because they think she affects the ratings in a good way which I personally don't believe, imho she worsens the ratings but to each their own.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2887991;
    She can leave now. Too much attitude and not enough to back it up. Logic says that if Ramsey isn't smart enough when he criticizes her (about her signature dish), then he's also isn't smart enough when he compliments her (during the dinner competition). She can't have it both ways. Unless she thinks that he "read some books" between the criticism and praise. Line cook. Pffftt.
    Agreed! And is it really true that she's only 24? I thought she was at least mid-30s.

Leo
    Premium Member

There's an evil part of me that wants to see Jen in the finale - but only to watch her crew try to throw the service.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;3027699;
    There's an evil part of me that wants to see Jen in the finale - but only to watch her crew try to throw the service.
    She deserved to get into the final. Just for one night, others will be forced to listen to her yelling, then her life will feel complete

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;3027699 View Post
    That would make my day.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Finale? Not me. I'd rather see GR tell her to take off her jacket and leave Hell's Kitchen, put the jacket on the hook, and (best of all) see her literally go up in flames BEFORE the finale.

This show has the best opening and closing of all the reality shows, imo. I love the beginning where GR is looking down at the 'miniature' cheftestants, and the over-sized utensils, etc. while the song "Fiiiiiiiiire" plays in the background.

This one and Trump's original "Money money money money" are the top 2 for me.

Ready for Jen to LEAVE. Just go. Buh-bye! GO. NOW. No one is interested in you but you. Stop talking just to hear your voice. Get out. AM-SCRA!!!!
    Last edited by mom2; 05-29-2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: forgot to add
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Jen seems like a nice girl, but she swears and talks trash about anyone way too much!!! I like that she's a good chef, and I hate Corey and Christina but her attitude towards others is beyond off-putting. Still, I think Corey is the bitchiest one in the whole kitchen, the way she talks about her "friends" like Christina pisses me off. But, Jen has a right to be bragging, she is definitely a good chef.. I'm confused:

You guys do know that it's actually the producers doing in keeping her in and not Ramsey's? Its just for ratings, but I myself don't like this form of producer manipulation.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Jen seems like a nice girl,
    Really? Coulda fooled me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast