+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen renewed for fourth season

Leo
    Premium Member

Hell's Kitchen renewed for fourth season

Well, this means they'll have to find some other "fine-dining" place willing to hand a plum job to a reality TV winner. Yep, Ramsay will be back for at least one more year.

TestPattern : Fox: 'Dance,' 'Hell's Kitchen' renewed, '24' elects woman president

Re: Hell's Kitchen renewed for fourth season

If Julia is to come back, there will need to be a 5th season, right? (I'm thinking All Stars.)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2487939;
    If Julia is to come back, there will need to be a 5th season, right? (I'm thinking All Stars.)
    That's exactly what I was thinking during the Julia-boot (though not so much a boot as a promotion) last night: "time for an All Stars in two years."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2487771;
    Well, this means they'll have to find some other "fine-dining" place willing to hand a plum job to a reality TV winner. Yep, Ramsay will be back for at least one more year.

TestPattern : Fox: 'Dance,' 'Hell's Kitchen' renewed, '24' elects woman president
    Oh,please say it isn't so!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Next season I would like to see some actual chefs.
    Maybe some students from some good culinary schools here in the states, ala, the Top Chef. People with real culinary experience.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Naw -- I want to see them bring in a McDonald's burger flipper and a Dairy Queen sundae slinger!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

they arre looking for chefs for next seasons hell's kitchen here in vegas this week. there are alot of good ones here, there were quite a few chefs the past two seasons from vegas on Top Chef!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't want to see it look like every other cooking competition out there, though. I did read where Harold opened his restaurant, and it was given 1 star by a reviewer. I'm sure these things, even if you win the competition, take practice and experience to make them come to fruition. If I can find the article, I'll post the link.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh come on, folks, I want entertainment! I won't get that with qualified chefs, LOL.

While FOX hasn't officially renewed Hell's Kitchen for a fifth season yet, I do know that their casting company has been directed to proceed with casting for both a fourth and fifth season of the show.

This was told to those of us who attended a casting call in Miami on the 25th of last month by casting director Lisa or Debbie Ganz... I don't remember which because they are identical twin sisters (who own a twin-themed restaurant in Manhattan).

Official news? No.
    Reason to believe FOX expects Hell's Kitchen to warrant a fifth season? Yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast