+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aaron - Season 3

Re: Aaron - Season 3

I agree, the sooner he goes the better. I think he's throwing Ramsay off with his bizarre behaviour - Gordon's being way too nice to him. Since when does he send someone off to "lie down for 10-15 minutes" and skip a task? Worried about being sued, I suppose.

It's very uncomfortable watching someone so unstable being in such a high-pressure environment. I hope Ramsay just sends him on his way and to hell with this new Survivor-type elimination process. Incidentally, someone should tell Rock that it's not a good idea to get rid of the strongest opponents quite this early in the competition.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

*Sighs.*

Bless his heart.

He really needs to go.

IMHO, Rock didn't do him any favors by not selecting him for the chopping block.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

In retrospect, there were times when Ramsay seemed to pull his punches with Aaron. Remember when he was off in the corner crying and Chef Ramsay just told him to buck up instead of screaming bloody murder at him? I get the feeling that the editors chose to show us Ramsay's gentler moments with Aaron since eventually it was revealed that he has some physical reason he wasn't allowed back on the show (like refusing to eat and being under all that physical and mental pressure).

Ramsay would have looked like an overbearing ass if he were shown beating up on Aaron too much, I guess. It was disappointing to have him kept around then go out with a whimper.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

What in the world was that split screen, Aaron beeping away on a hospital bed, Ramsay in his darkened study, scene all about?! Felt like I was watching a soap opera.

Ok. G'bye Aaron, good luck with everything. Now the show can go on...sheesh.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

(forgot to add)

They sure did burn his picture ASAP when Ramsay hung up! Like it was soaked in lighter fluid or something.
    Cracked me up!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

This is one interview I'm definitely looking forward to! (I hope hepcat can pull it off.)

What was his illness? Ramsey sure snuffed his picture ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2444989;
    What was his illness?
    We don't know. Yet.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Because of laws, HIPAA, they may not reveal his condition. Since it could affect his future employment and ability to get medical insurance, it might be legally best not to.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Leo
    Premium Member

The only chance we'd ever get to find out would be if we got an interview from him. But I would not hold my breath for that.

Seriously, he was probably brought on for drama value, which is part of reality TV. But even then, he had no business being in Hell's Kitchen. As to why Ramsay let up on him... maybe it was pretty obvious something was seriously wrong with Aaron. He won't hesitate to call out willful stupidity, but with Aaron it was entirely something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast