+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donkey Up, People! Who's Getting The Hook Tonite?

FORT Regular

Donkey Up, People! Who's Getting The Hook Tonite?

Okay, this board has been as dead and dry as Sara's Lamb Chops lately! "Consistency?!!" When even I start looking forward to recaps/posts more than the show, and I can't even get a fresh flush of Snark coming in daily, then someone forgot to turn the frikking oven on!

Well, I've got a feeling this should be the show (I pray) we've all looked forward to...Sara finally getting the Meat..hook! I want it to be screamingly gruesome and Nasty, Nasty, Nasty...Oh Come On...Nasty! I want to see G-Ram lose it like "never before in Hell's Kitchen"! And I want to see a long montage at the end where we get never-before-seen footage of Sara being even more awful, two-faced, and insulting than we ever knew possible and doing it to Celebrity Diners! ('cuz they like..promised us!) I want them to Do-It-Right and SHUT HER DOWN!

Then again, I could be wrong. FOX might decide to let her (shudder) win. Hey, it's FOX, do I need to remind you of that?

*I have a theory that this "low-rent" American version of Hell's Kitchen is Britian's way of punishing us for Warner Bros. screwing up the Harry Potter Movies!
    Last edited by Magic Mayo; 07-31-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    Well, I've got a feeling this should be the show (I pray) we've all looked forward to...Sara finally getting the Meat..Hook! I want it to be screamingly gruesome and Nasty, Nasty, Nasty...Oh Come On...Nasty! I want to see G-Ram lose it like "never before in Hell's Kitchen"! And I want to see a long montage at the end where we get never-before-seen footage of Sara being even more awful and two-faced that we ever knew possible! I want them to Do-It-Right and SHUT HER DOWN!
    Crossing my fingers for the Most. Humiliating. Elimination. Yet!

If she wins, I'll get on a plane, fly to Britain and knock on Gordon Ramsay's door so I can pop him in the nose!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'd like to think it's going to be Sara.
    Both she and Virginia have scraped through by virtue of the fact there has always been someone marginally worse and not because of their own culinary talents, imo.

I believe they're promising some kind of "shocker" elimination tonight.
    Of course that could meant hat the person eliminated is a surprise or that something surprising happens during the elimination.
    You never know with the tricky wording.
    I have my fingers crossed it'll be Sara though.
    She's not a great cook and her antics and attitude haven't been entertaining to me for weeks.
    Last edited by fluff; 07-31-2006 at 03:04 PM.

I agree, I'm ready for Sara to get the boot too. That reminds me, I didn't get to watch last week and I haven't even had a chance to read the recap yet. I'd better do that before tonight or I'll be lost.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I believe they're promising some kind of "shocker" elimination tonight.
    Of course that could meant hat the person eliminated is a surprise or that something surprising happens during the elimination.
    You never know with the tricky wording.
    I have my fingers crossed it'll be Sara though.
    She's not a great cook and her antics anbd attitude haven't been entertaining to me for weeks.
    Fox is the worst for putting together completely misleading previews. There was that one a few weeks ago that made it look like someone cut off a finger in the kitchen. Remember Ramsay yelling "There's blood everywhere! and it was just because someone undercooked the Wellington? At this point, the only shocker will be if they actually do eliminate Sara this week.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think Sara would be a great Final Three*; it could be great fun watching her try to sabotage Keith and Heither. Unless either K or H really messes up and Sara slides into Final Two. As far as I'm concerned, that's the only reason Ramsey has to toss her tonight.

*Strictly for entertainment purposes, of course!

I think my reasoning is that whether it is Sara or Virginia tonight, there is no question (is there?) who is final two. If Sara is tossed tonight, it will be downright boring waiting for Virginia to be written off next week. Whereas if Sara slides tonight we are blessed with two more outrageous episodes! In fact, tonight might be the last episode worth watching!

Oh wait, cancel that thought. I'm much to addicted...
    Last edited by Brooks; 07-31-2006 at 04:17 PM.

As much as I'd like to see Sara's headshot in flames at the end of tonight's episode, I have a feeling that tonight is Virginia's last night.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    it will be downright boring waiting for Virginia to be written off next week

Totally agree that's why I'm hoping the "shocker" is a double elimination. Bye Bye Bitches (copyright 2005 Janelle BB6).
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

FORT Regular

Getting Your Donkey Dander Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Crossing my fingers for the Most. Humiliating. Elimination. Yet!

If she wins, I'll get on a plane, fly to Britain and knock on Gordon Ramsay's door so I can pop him in the nose!
    LOL! I'll go with you! I've got an orifice placement all picked out for one of G-Ram's rejected, over-cooked Beef Wellingtons. Waste Not, Want Not!

Afterwards, we can go buy JP a beer and chill!

Dinahann: They are showing a double episode again tonite. You'll be able to catch last week's ep. the first hour. You'll like it...Garrett gives his infamous middle finger a manicure with a big ol' honking Butcher Knife and K-grease, seeing that, pees down his own "Rocking" leg. Family Fun Time for All!

Of course, I've briefly entertained the notion that there's a possibility that Gassy-Lass Sara won't meat her hook tonite (oh, the pain...oh, the weeping & rending of wearable rags..)

Then I had a rainbow & lollipop thought that maybe G-Ram will go on a tirade and shove a dirty apron into K-Greezy's mouth until he stops making those annoying slot-machine sounds & ceases breathing 'cuz, ask anyboddie, he's not Slammin' Air thru his nose. I mean, did you see the mortified look on the face of that Red Rock architect when Gordo introduced Virg & Greeze as possible winners of that lil' million dollar snack bar. I would say "asphyxiation by filthy apron" would be grounds to give him the hook!

That leaves Dracula's Sisters to be all bleeding and bitey to the end. A Bad Thing? I'm thinking, not so much!

FORT Regular

Calling The Cow Home

Well, Sara's gone and only 7 episodes too late!

Frankly, I expected more Fire & Brimstone from Hell's Kitchen this week. I keep believing that oddly snarky narrator when he keeps telling me "this is the most shocking elimination in Hell's Kitchen yet!" I'll bet they just have this guy on looped tape and just keep splicing that in every week.

I wanted the Bonfire of Four-Letter Worded, Flesh-melted, Conniption-fitted episode to explode Sara's gas all over that HK studio! Instead, I got two sticks rubbed together enough to smoulder a spark then turned to a wee camp-fire by Virginia blowing in the chef's ear..um, I mean..on the flame.
    I'm happy for now that Sara won't insinuate herself in my living space for next week. But, she will no doubt reappear, in all her barking-mad glory, in the Final Cook-off. In the meantime, there are still two of Drac's Sisters-"Weepy" and "D'oh!" left to suck the non-life outta each other. I've decided to treat myself a large bowl of gourmet pop corn for that one. That way it may not be a total dissapointment.

I haven't given up my "rathers" for K-Greezy to be eliminated by the reason of the G-Rammed, Dirty-rag,
    Stuffed Apron. I know...but dreams and goals make Humans unique amongst all species.

Still, everly seeing the Risotto bowl half-full, I'm hoping for that Bonfire ('cuz the narrator wouldn't really lie to me, would he?)

Okay Donkeys, til the next meat-hooking, then!
    Last edited by Magic Mayo; 08-01-2006 at 03:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast