+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donkey Up, People! Who's Getting The Hook Tonite?

FORT Regular

Skewering The White Coat

Okay, I'll drag this tired thread back up here to the top and see what you all think is going to happen tonite!

Our Lovely & Loopy Narrator told us in last week's previews that the final three: Heather, Virginia, and Keith will be taking over the "Pass" station usually manned by G-Ram. Each one, in turn, will be barking out the incoming dinner orders and checking for food quality before sending out the fare. This should be interesting.

How can Keith yell out orders and breathe thru his mouth at the same time? Will Heather break down in a puddle of tears if Jean Philippe (poor guy...he needed several beers before taping this episode, I'm sure) brings back a badly-cooked order that she allowed to go out? Will Virginia completely forget WHERE she is and need to call to order (with one of those big knives...?) a meeting of the Council Of Empty Lawn Chairs to pinpoint it on the...er...what's that paper foldy thingy called...um...oh yeah...Map?

I've been hearing some interesting rumors floating around about who will be the Last Dopey Chef Standing. I'm not going to go into it here because I don't want to add to the spoilage factor (like y'all haven't already heard them!)

I think Keith is leaving tonite. But you can be assured that "This will be the most shocking elimination ever in the history of Hell's Kitchen!" Our Nutso Narrator simply needs some new lines...

"Interesting" is already a comment which leads us down the path of thinking that its not an obvious winner, and probably someone we wouldn't suspect could win at all. At this point, that really only suggests one person.

Ergo, hopefully rumor is only rumor.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    Will Virginia completely forget WHERE she is and need to call to order (with one of those big knives...?) a meeting of the Council Of Empty Lawn Chairs to pinpoint it on the...er...what's that paper foldy thingy called...um...oh yeah...Map?
    Good lord, I hope Virginia isn't reading this forum!

Wasn't this the episode last season where Michael sabotaged Ralph? Ramsey clearly didn't mind that too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12