+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    . . . It was just a really dramatic moment is all. And the reactions on the face of her friend were hillarious. She was laughing the entire time that her friend was a) being insulted and b) walking out.
    I'm sure Boobie Bitch is a wannabe actress. Game shows and reality shows (even as an extra) is a great way to get exposure -- of any kind.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Hey... I agree with you! I think she had a lot of nerve to go up to the head chef in the middle of an insane rush working the pass and complain. I think you should be kicked out for that alone. But still... is was very funny and dramatic and shocking. I couldn't believe she did that. And the look on Gordon's face was great. It was just a really dramatic moment is all. And the reactions on the face of her friend were hillarious. She was laughing the entire time that her friend was a) being insulted and b) walking out.
    That was scripted! Anyone with a speaking part in the dining room is union. This show is so silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    That was scripted! Anyone with a speaking part in the dining room is union.
    Ha, well, maybe it isn't ENTIRELY scripted? Maybe she was pissed because Gordon improvised when he said "get your boobs off my hot plate!" and then she improvised by launching the food tray, and that is what surprised Gordon so much?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    That was scripted! Anyone with a speaking part in the dining room is union. This show is so silly.
    Don't tell me that! Oh well... it was funny nonetheless. Her friend didn't speak tho'... and she was genuinely shocked when her friend flipped the food over. If you have it recorded... re-watch it. Her friend's reactions are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Outstanding! I'm thrilled Sara is still on the show - I think she is the main reason to watch. I don't think I have ever despised a reality contestant as much as I have her. (But if she makes it to Final Three, I may have to write off the entire series as pure fantasy!)
    You must not be a fan of The Amazing Race then. If you were, Sara would come second to the Weaver family on your list of most despised reality show contestants.

The whole boob on the pass thing cracked me up when it happened... I thought it was about time someone gave King Gordon a taste of his own tantrums. He seemed genuinely surprised...but I don't know, I suppose it could have been scripted. The lady WAS a jerk, but it was still funny. If it wasn't scripted, I'm sure "Ms. Implants" was just looking for her 15 seconds.

Our goons in the kitchen sure seemed shocked, at first. Then maybe quietly amused? Pretty funny...definitely the highlight of today's show for me. Someday, I'd like to see one of the contestants lose it and flop a plate onto Gordon's chest like HE's so fond of doing.

Aaaahhhh... That would be great.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456