+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

I was surprised that Maribell got cut this week. Yes I knew her time was coming but Sara needed to go. But probably kept her for ratings.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I was surprised that Maribell got cut this week. Yes I knew her time was coming but Sara needed to go. But probably kept her for ratings.
    I doubt she'll win, but I'm sure she'll be at least in the F3 (Sara, Keith, Heather) or even F2 with Heather -- even though Keith is a better chef than Sara, his short-bus special looks lose ratings points. Yes-Chef! Ramsay knows on which side his crostini is buttered.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I doubt she'll win, but I'm sure she'll be at least in the F3 (Sara, Keith, Heather) or even F2 with Heather -- even though Keith is a better chef than Sara, his short-bus special looks lose ratings points. Yes-Chef! Ramsay knows on which side his crostini is buttered.
    Now that was funny. I think the final three will be Keith, Heather and Virginia. I think Ramsay has a thing for big boobed blubber mouth Virgina. But Keith's short bus headgear looks I find amusing. About time someone not gorgeous is on TV. He looks like my scary neighbor that come out in his tighty wighties to get the paper at 5:50 a.m.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

When they get down to the top five, the remainders are combined into one team; at least that's what they did last season.

From the preview clip, I'm assuming that Sara and Heather are gonna go at it again.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I don't remember how Ramsey made his decisions after the teams were combined.

By the way, is the menu getting any simpler, fewer choices perhaps? It amazes me that somehow it becomes easier to complete the services even though there are so many fewer people in the kitchen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567