Poll: Who will be the last chef standing in Hell's Kitchen?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the last chef standing in Hell's Kitchen?

It's obvious the winner will be either Heather or Keith. There's no way anyone else is going to win.

I'd have to say Heather too. Can you imagine Keith interacting with the customers? He's way too sloppy and I haven't seen any business-sense to him yet. Even Garrett, who may not have as much knowledge right now, might be better suited for the win, but my opinion of him is declining rapidly.

I did find it interesting that "K-Grease" finally won the call-in popularity contest which Heather has won every other week this past show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Heather has been my favorite all along, although I'm with those who say that no one from this season seems competent enough to run a kitchen by themselves.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I think Heather and Virginia final 2. Ramsey just likes something about Virginia. Inventiveness. Something. Personally, I'd hire Virginia as my Executive Chef and Heather as to work my kitchen. K-Grease can cook, no doubt, but...no. Not for one of Ramsey's restaurants.

As far as the poll, I'll say Virginia, just to be contrarian.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Regular
    I think Heather will win it, but there will be some foolishness afloat with an altenative "prize" offered. Like I've said before, FOX needs to stop that and just offer cash and an apprenticeship in one of Ramsay's four new restaurants opening in the U.S. soon, plus an option for financial backing for a restaurant when they've completed their training. How hard is it to be HONEST with the tv viewers, for a change! Jeez...

BTW, in the first two episodes of the season, the intro to the show was somewhat longer and the narrator (whom, I've read somewhere, finds his lines just as hammy, stupid, and oddly funny as we do) informs us that these contestants are the BEST out of 16,000 applicants! ROFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    BTW, in the first two episodes of the season, the intro to the show was somewhat longer and the narrator (whom, I've read somewhere, finds his lines just as hammy, stupid, and oddly funny as we do) informs us that these contestants are the BEST out of 16,000 applicants! ROFLMAO!
    How can that be? How did Top Chef find such good contestants then?
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Regular

Dead Like...Chefs

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    How can that be? How did Top Chef find such good contestants then?
    I have three "possible" answers to that question:

1. It's FOX!

2. The HK audition crew buses broke down on the outskirts of Austin, Texas...near a giant cemetary. They were on a very tight schedule, so made do with taking 15,988 posthumous applcations (they got the names right, they got them right...(as Louis Black would say). They only had time left over to take a few more applications when finally getting to Austin, and paired with a couple from N.Y., they had to make some tough decisions: Pare down the 15,988 applicants more qualified and who passed their psychological tests or go with the 12 remaining applicants who droned out on their psych evals but were the very best out of 16,000 applicants at, you know,...Breathing!

3. Kent Weed

I voted for Heather. I dont think Virginia is capable to of handling a restaurant.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

heather is just good at bossing people around in the kitchen.....i can't stand people who act like 'i know it all'. also, she almost lost all individual challenges to virginia.

i vote for virginia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast