+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Virginia - Season 2

Prediction: In the very last week, whichever chef ends up with Virginia will lose.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular
    Yes, she acts like a child ("I knew you were going to ask that because I've been up here like 7 or 8 hundred billion times") WHAT ADULT PERSON SAYS THAT????

But....I do believe that she is the most talented and I dont know if that is enough to override her lack of brain power and her ditziness but there is some redemtion in that.

I think Ramsey should hire both Heather and Virginia. Put Heather in charge of running the kitchen and Virginia in charge of the menu. That way you get the best of both worlds cuz Heather is definietly lacking in the creativity department.

I would agree that V is the most creative and talented of the two while H is possible a better and faster cook. Should be an interesting finale.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Heather is just so darn mean though. I hate that in people. Virginia is easily confused though, poor girl. She's super creative.

I agree that Virginia is the more creative of the two. Heather is a better technical cook, but I would rather eat V's more creative recipes made with flare and panache, that Heather's by the book cookie cutter recipes.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I think Virginia will win and drive Chef Ramsay crazy.

FORT Regular

Spoonfed In A Strait Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by umass View Post
    I think Virginia will win and drive Chef Ramsay crazy.
    LOL! Of all people, I think Gordo could use a nice, long, quiet rest working in the institution's silent kitchen. Virginia can drive him there in the "short bus" while Keith goes along for the ride by hanging his head out the window and letting his tongue flap in the wind.

Am I the only one who can actually see the above scenario as a new FOX reality show for next season?

Last night, she gave a demonstration in how NOT to motivate people, and exactly the worst thing to say to a group of people on whom you will rely to reach your goal. "I picked you guys because you are weak.....?" WTH is wrong with Virginia? I was almost pulling for her until that moment.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

FORT Fanatic
    I had really started rooting for her, but that was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard a "leader" say. I still pulled for her though, because Heather is such an obnoxious not cool, trying to be cool, human being. And apparently, Heather is RAchel's butterfly. I'm surprised she didn't start humping Heather's leg in the kitchen.

She may be way ahead of Heather as regards creativity, palate, artistry, etc., but last night proved that she has oodles to learn regarding hiring and management.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast