+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sara - Season 2

I don't like her. I think if she stays she will cause trouble. She loves it when others get in trouble. She always is smirking. She also blames everyone else for her screw ups. She's got to go.

Okey Dokey: We know where Sara stands. All by herself. No team player there. What a weasel she was tonight with her lying with her own teammates. And not caring if she loses at all. I'm surprised that Rachel and Victoria didn't stand up to her lies.

And that smirk! Doesn't it just make you want to slap her!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    And that smirk! Doesn't it just make you want to slap her!
    Yes. Yes, it does.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Evil...Evil...little *beep*, She isn't even the type of reality villian that I can like, she's just downright Evil. I certainly hope she doesn't make it much further.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sara was like a submarine firing torpedoes last night. I actually got tickled at her tactics. Sometimes, I guess you gotta do what you think you gotta do! I think she was too intimidated to nominate Rachel for elimination.

There is a saying that goes something like "never miss an opportunity to let your enemy make a mistake". I know that this is not accurate, but it is something like that. Somebody help me out with this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    This attitude that many reality contestents have, "I came to win", "Don't mess with me", etc is the ear mark of a loser. Winning this show involves being a team player and possessing qualites such as good leadership skills, empathy and integrity, to name a few beyond kitchen skill. What is this woman thinking?

Sara is WELL on her way to being one of reality tv's biggest bitch! With all the other "evil ones", they weren't so open about it! They at least didn't admit it, or just flat out denied being nasty. With SARA, this chick is reveling in the fact that she's able to screw everyone!

I really didn't see much potential in her anyway (pre-evil)... her skills (from what they've shown) haven't been ANYTHING to write home about. It's about cooking, so..sure, she may be screwing around with setting up, lying or out and out sabotaging others, but in order to go far is to be able to cook. Plain and simple. So, this is obviously her only way to be able to compete.

The dancing and obvious attempts to get under everyone's skin when they were suppose to be cleaning.. the female chef Ramsay-minion smashed that cake on the floor. I thought that wasn't right.
    Sure, she was making everyone crawl out of their skin with her "I'm so giddy-happy to clean and others will hate my happiness".. but, it didn't merit whatsherface to do that.
    But, I guess I don't mind.. I can't stand Sara.

So..I'm going to enjoy this wackjob, totally dislike her for being an out & out flaming douchbag.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She is so evil. I can't stand her, but yet I am waiting to see what she does next. I really want her gone, but part of me is entertained by what she is doing. I am curious to see how long before Ramsey catches on and what will happen when he does. She nasty and evil, which makes for good tv villian. I want to see someone call her on her behaviour. Maybe next nomination???? Keeping my fingers crossed.

They kept replaying the part where Sara told Virginia she was ready and waiting for her call so when Ramsey started going off on Virginia I kept wondering if Ramsey was privy to things he didn't see afterwards. Anyone know? If he does get to see it I could see him going off on Sara big time (which I would LOVE to see!!)

FORT Regular

Not 'Neaking Up On The Wabbit!

"OH, COME ON!"

Sara isn't exactly Elmer Fudd, ya know! This is not exactly a surprise, she's been a sarcastic snit from the very first show, as in "don't climb up my butt like a hemorrhoid!" Every week she's gotten worse and worse. I knew it was building up to something sleazy like this.

The whole part of the show with the lying to Rachel about having the scallops done, then lying about the
    turbot being done for Virginia's plating had to have been heard by others in that kitchen standing right next to them. This was so scripted, it wasn't funny. Of course GRrrr knows what's going on, not to mention the sour-puss sous, Mary Ann, seems to just stand around casting her evil-eye on the red team the whole time...which means she also knew what was going on. BTW, I actually like Mary Ann's character for this show. LOL!

If taken just in the context of what we see on the screen as (suspending intelligence) true, then Sara is an idiot for being such a swarmy saboteur. Doesn't she remember that she works as a deli manager and her boss and co-workers are watching this and "impressed" by her maturity, I'm sure. Sara needs a nice, quiet talking-to to show her the error of her ways.
    Last edited by Magic Mayo; 06-27-2006 at 03:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast