+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dewberry

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Welcome, ScoobyDooGal

I hadn't really thought too much about the upcoming upchucking, but now you've reminded me just how strange that looked.

Even lacking diligent kitchen quality control on a level of pretasting everything that goes out to be served, just how much disagreeable fare did that gal chow down?

I don't ever recall spewing at a resturant, in fact there only one time I did so at any meal I can recall, and that was after warning my grandmother in advance not to attempt to force any more of the vile tamale pie her wicked neighbor brought over to torment us with down my throat.

Had the resturant patron been waiting so long that when food finally appeared she downed it as fast as a prison inmate that fears someone tresspassing onto her plate?

Somehow I believe whats shown has more to do with her, rather than the quality of the food.

Perhaps Ramsay and Co. noted more than a few patrons making the same request on the feedback cards, and thoughtfully provided binging recepticles for those that include that as part of their ordinary dining experience.

I agree. I'll be the patron was already feeling queasy when she got there- OR waited too long for the food and is puking up her drinks I thought the chef said it was the Risotto- don't know what is in that but maybe undercooked chicken? That would send me to barf land...

Off topic- but wondering if anyone has heard of this: yesterday I took my kids to the movies (saw Madagascar- fell asleep in the middle of it ) Late last night two of my kids were puking and I and the other child felt ill although we never throw up - we just suffer. Anyway- the only thing we all ate the same is the popcorn at the movies! It was hours later so I wonder if the popcorn or the butter were bad? Can that happen? I thought of calling the theater to tell them, but didn't want to seem silly. It was just strange that we all were ill hours after eating popcorn!

Just off the top of my head it is unlikely it was the popcorn unless it had been cross containimated with something else. Did you all 4 have anything to eat before or after that?

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality
    Just off the top of my head it is unlikely it was the popcorn unless it had been cross containimated with something else. Did you all 4 have anything to eat before or after that?
    No, nothing that was the same. I didn't eat dinner with them, but my husband did and he didn't get sick. The only thing we all ate that was the same was the popcorn. My daughter even said later she thought it tasted funny- and I thought during the movie that it wasn't as good as normal. Must have been a coincidence, but I am banking on the butter/oil stuff they use.
    We are all fine now though

I wish Dewberry had gotten to hang around a little longer his flustered hissy fits had me in tears.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123