+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dewberry

Dingleberry got what he deserved. That was the wimpest "quit" ever, he needed Sue Hawk from SAS to teach him. LIke Maveno sid go out swinging.
    I worked at McDonalds years and years ago and this assistant manager got in my face about frying the french fries wrong, well I did it his way and he still wasn't happy and called me a Idiot, well that did I took the fry basket and put it over his head and dumped the fries on him, threw the fry basket out onto the counter and told him to take this F'ing job and shove it [mod edit]
    Last edited by Bill; 06-07-2005 at 10:40 PM.

I agree, he was a wacko! Does anyone know if that was actually the name his parents gave him????
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I'm in the process of legally changing my name (and screen name) to "Dewberry." No last name, just Dewberry. He is the coolest guy ever, and I want to be like him.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat
    I agree, he was a wacko! Does anyone know if that was actually the name his parents gave him????
    They must have been into some heavy drugs. About as bad as naming them Dweezil and Moon Unit

Premium Member
    I thought he looked scary like someone who might go postal on them with a chainsaw.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I thought he looked scary like someone who might go postal on them with a chainsaw.
    I agree, but he also looks like he might be fairly easy to out run. So, not too much danger.

(Sorry, Chach, not to malign your God or anything )

Ah, Dewberry, we hardly new Ye. He was stripped of his apron too soon.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Dewberry

:
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Dingleberry got what he deserved. That was the wimpest "quit" ever, he needed Sue Hawk from SAS to teach him. LIke Maveno sid go out swinging.
    I worked at McDonalds years and years ago and this assistant manager got in my face about frying the french fries wrong, well I did it his way and he still wasn't happy and called me a Idiot, well that did I took the fry basket and put it over his head and dumped the fries on him, threw the fry basket out onto the counter and told him to take this F'ing job and shove it [mod edit]

Dew was pretty pathetic.....
    Next week on Hell's Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooGal
    Next week on Hell's Kitchen
    Welcome, ScoobyDooGal

I hadn't really thought too much about the upcoming upchucking, but now you've reminded me just how strange that looked.

Even lacking diligent kitchen quality control on a level of pretasting everything that goes out to be served, just how much disagreeable fare did that gal chow down?

I don't ever recall spewing at a resturant, in fact there only one time I did so at any meal I can recall, and that was after warning my grandmother in advance not to attempt to force any more of the vile tamale pie her wicked neighbor brought over to torment us with down my throat.

Had the resturant patron been waiting so long that when food finally appeared she downed it as fast as a prison inmate that fears someone tresspassing onto her plate?

Somehow I believe whats shown has more to do with her, rather than the quality of the food.

Perhaps Ramsay and Co. noted more than a few patrons making the same request on the feedback cards, and thoughtfully provided binging recepticles for those that include that as part of their ordinary dining experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast