+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tattoos as memorial or to Glorify John Gotti?

I know my girlfriend let her 16-year-old daughter get a tattoo (actually, she went with her and ended up with one herself ). She rationalized allowing her to have one by saying that her daughter is an A student, participates in several different sports, holds down a part-time job, and generally manages to keep out of trouble, so she caved in to the incessant begging Normally, I don't agree with teenagers getting tattoos, but I suppose I might consider it OK under some circumstances, depending on the kid.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

See, to me being an A student and doing sports - these things are their own rewards. As someone who had to work their way through college, I'd give her an allowance as a reward so she didn't have to work a part-time job.

I guess I'll go back to the parent thread and stop lurking around here.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I know, hep, but there's no accounting for teenage tastes Besides, her job is at a video store, so she gets first crack at the new releases.

My attitude is partly a sympathy thing for what I put my own mom through...for a while during the 9th grade, I would show up every few weeks with another piercing in my ears
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone have a good picture of John and Carmines tatoo?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234