+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Tattoos as memorial or to Glorify John Gotti?

  1. #11
    J0HNS BELLA BAMBiNA o0oiTzJeSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    . . NEW Y0RK . .
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23
    I agree with that 110% . . everyone has their own reasons for showing respect for those they love
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

  2. #12
    I want a cookie :D tr0ubledxchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10
    It's all a matter of opinion. People show respect for people in the weirdest ways. I have to say the tatoo's are hott. Carmine's is just tad bit smaller then John's. Still hott
    x0_joann_0x

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8
    You got it VickiWannabe!!

    They should be allowed to love grandfather, of course their fatehr ANY family member without catching any heat. There are even people on death row who have family that love them, and continue to defend them. So what if they worship their grand father. He's their blood no matter what!! Anyone here have Jesus or a higher supreme being as a blood relative? Of course not!

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashtime
    You got it VickiWannabe!!

    They should be allowed to love grandfather, of course their fatehr ANY family member without catching any heat. There are even people on death row who have family that love them, and continue to defend them. So what if they worship their grand father. He's their blood no matter what!! Anyone here have Jesus or a higher supreme being as a blood relative? Of course not!
    love it!

  5. #15
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    London,Ontario Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10
    THE TATTOOS ARE HOT!!!! lol let them do what they want!

  6. #16
    Stunning Darling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    God only knows
    Age
    33
    Posts
    137
    I am not suggesting that they don't love their grandfather, or shouldn't, I am simply saying that at the age of 17, do you really have the clear idea that this is going to be there for the rest of their lives? And why not have a tattoo for Victoria or their father, why the grandfather?! Mom and Dad did most the work there. My point is, that instead of permanently etching themselves with his face, or his name, why not just the last name, as they will carry it themselves, or an italian quote that represents the family as a whole, not just him.
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    London,Ontario Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling
    I am not suggesting that they don't love their grandfather, or shouldn't, I am simply saying that at the age of 17, do you really have the clear idea that this is going to be there for the rest of their lives? And why not have a tattoo for Victoria or their father, why the grandfather?! Mom and Dad did most the work there. My point is, that instead of permanently etching themselves with his face, or his name, why not just the last name, as they will carry it themselves, or an italian quote that represents the family as a whole, not just him.

    Well, for starters if it wasn't for their grandfather then they wouldnt have their mother or any of the things that they have, well really they wouldnt be here, and I got my first tattoo at 17 and i know and understand that its there for the rest of my life and im sure they do too, i mean isnt that the point of having a tattoo?!? Juat like most people would carry a picture of their dead loved ones in their wallet they carry him on their bodys in their tattoos, why cant people just learn to accept that??! This is how they show their love and devotion to him.

  8. #18
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    8,049
    I can't believe that anyone would try and debate the fact that someone wants a tattoo, no matter WHAT it is.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  9. #19
    J0HNS BELLA BAMBiNA o0oiTzJeSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    . . NEW Y0RK . .
    Age
    28
    Posts
    23
    If they got the tattoo I think its implying that they do know what they're doing. If they dont like it, theres laser surgery to get it removed. And they have the $ for it
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    London,Ontario Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by o0oiTzJeSS
    If they got the tattoo I think its implying that they do know what they're doing. If they dont like it, theres laser surgery to get it removed. And they have the $ for it
    Yup, I couldnt agree with you more!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.