+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

We'll give this one more shot. If you aren't going to read the rules, don't bother registering or posting, because your posts will be removed and you will be as well.

FORT Newbie
    What did John's Tattoo say? Did anyone catch that? I know Vic said it was a dedication to Grandpa and ohh Carmine's tattoo also. She said what it was and i missed it.

*Thanks for another chance John

FORT Newbie
    Huh? What time was this on? Every time I checked it seemed they were running the undertaker series or the Airport one? I'll have to look up the guide and see if they are rerunning it after midnight so I can tape it.

I liked tonight's episode better than last weeks. Less yelling. I'm curious as well as to what his tattoo said.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie

Carmine's Tattoo

Carmine has a tattoo on his left arm that says "Fidelitos," below which appear to be the initials "J.G." and the dates of John Gotti's birth and death.

I want a cookie :D tr0ubledxchild's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VickiWannabe
    Carmine has a tattoo on his left arm that says "Fidelitos," below which appear to be the initials "J.G." and the dates of John Gotti's birth and death.
    Awesome, I had no idea. Hmm, I'll go watch the tape and zoom in on John's tomorrow!
    x0_joann_0x

FORT Newbie
    Johns tattoo is a huge cross and the initials J.G are there in that old style gothic type writing with like poison ivy all around it. Its the phrase in Italian i want to know that is under it lol

Things I love.... men who are dumb as dirt.

Holy cow could those 2 Jersey boys, alledge landscapers, been any more dense? LOL!!!

Then the "dense 2-some" show up 1 1/2 hours late for dinner. Only to give some lame excuse about how they have to work?!? Please... they were doing a little self loving, in a mirror somewhere....

I may be alone but I think Victoria Gotti is stunning and her sons are just doing things that most teenagers do (frustrate and disrespect their parents). Victoria seems to be a very hands-on parent. Her weekends seem to revolve around her three sons, which I find very impressive.

I am surprised that the grounds of her home are in such a state of disrepair. The lawn was very weedy, the fountain out front was a garbage receptacle, the pond was thick and green with algae and the pool (who could forget the state that was in?). I would have thought that there would be someone hired to take care of the grounds, considereing that the property os very expansive and it would take a lot of time for one person to maintain it.

I could barely contain myself in front of my family when the landscaping guys first came on. One of the guys reminded me of Gary Gulman from LCS. Good Lord, he was beautiful! Gee, what a coincidence they just happened to be at her company, huh? Nice setup, A&E .... but I ain't complaining! They were kinda dense, weren't they? The one guy barely spoke. I loved Victoria's lecture when they showed up at the restaurant late! She's educating them in the way a "REAL" woman would think, behave, react to their disrespectful, selfish lateness along with their very lame excuse for being late. She gave the perfect lesson! Let's hope some men out there listened to her and took it to heart.

Great ep last night!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast