+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

John is so HOT
    I didn't think the kids are that bad. They sound exactly like me and my brother to tell you the truth. In the heat of an argument you tend to say things you don't mean. Im dying to know what John's tattoo said.

Quote Originally Posted by sooz
    I may be alone but I think Victoria Gotti is stunning and her sons are just doing things that most teenagers do (frustrate and disrespect their parents). Victoria seems to be a very hands-on parent. Her weekends seem to revolve around her three sons, which I find very impressive.

I am surprised that the grounds of her home are in such a state of disrepair. The lawn was very weedy, the fountain out front was a garbage receptacle, the pond was thick and green with algae and the pool (who could forget the state that was in?). I would have thought that there would be someone hired to take care of the grounds, considereing that the property os very expansive and it would take a lot of time for one person to maintain it.

FORT Newbie
    sooz i agree too..if anything the fact that the house isnt so meticulously maintained lets me know they are more 'human'. Its cute how much she loves those boys that anytime she goes out, she realises shed rather be home with them. Good for her

FORT Newbie

Rob

Just to let you know the landscaper Rob.. is a stripper in NJ.. all-american-male

maybe all-american-gay-male?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadanuff
    Just to let you know the landscaper Rob.. is a stripper in NJ.. all-american-male
    Well that explains the stripper dance he was doing for the girls in that back room at the bar.... when Victoria got up and left.

Um........what's a guido?

Quote Originally Posted by sooz
    I may be alone but I think Victoria Gotti is stunning and her sons are just doing things that most teenagers do (frustrate and disrespect their parents). Victoria seems to be a very hands-on parent. Her weekends seem to revolve around her three sons, which I find very impressive.

I am surprised that the grounds of her home are in such a state of disrepair. The lawn was very weedy, the fountain out front was a garbage receptacle, the pond was thick and green with algae and the pool (who could forget the state that was in?). I would have thought that there would be someone hired to take care of the grounds, considereing that the property os very expansive and it would take a lot of time for one person to maintain it.
    Her children are a handful, but I do not think that I would have ever got that close to my MOM in a car. He almost ran her over!!!!!

I too was amazed at the way the ground were kept. The pool was horrible but has potential. Living on Long Island, you can never tell what someones house looks like from the street.
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

Abitare La Vita Bella =) couturechildx0o's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theglowgurl
    Um........what's a guido?
    lol..

A guido is someone who fits the stereotype. It used to have a slightly negative connotation, like a "greasy Italian" type of thing. But now, people just use it to describe someone (usually Italian) with a dark tan, greased hair, big jewelry, etc. etc. Guidos are my life. I love them. If you ask me, we need more in this world.

-couture child =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12