+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1:30am Eastern.

For those new to the site, we do this for our West Coast members, so that all discussion about a show they haven't had a chance to see yet is easily avoidable if they so choose. It also keeps things organized.

All threads except this one are automatically locked until 1:30am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

*pumps fist in air* YES!! First one here. Got my beef jerky and wasabi peas all ready to go.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

ok this family is OTT! I'd kick those boy's asses so quick it would make their heads spin
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I liked the show. I thought it was funny and Luigi had me cracking up. Little Frankie is a spittin image of Dapper Don, and looks like he has the same vinegar as well.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I thought Luigi was funny that scene kept me laughing
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

What a much of disrespectful kids. Disgusting.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

I really liked Victoria... and I just cracked up when she offered that limo driver cash to roll her date out into a ditch. LOL!!! The date was a joke... and seemed a little condensending towards her... for no reason at all. I found her to be very gracious... till he p*ssed her off.

I was confused by all the negative comments from her boys and brother at just the thought of her dating anyone... Excuse me... she divorced the husband cause he got caught on federal wire taps in conversations with his mistress... along with all the rackerteering issues...

But that matchmaker was a joke. I hate to think that "Professional Matchmaker" considers herself a decent judge of character.

Those children of Victoria's, are so disrespectful to her. Makes you wonder how her husband treated her for her own children to think its okay to be that hateful to her in front of everyone. You think her brother Peter would step in and kncok some heads around for that ugly behavior towards Victoria.

I thought it was a pretty good show. And yeah, her kids are totally disrespectful.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    With all that wit and charm, Mom would definitely had knocked me out of the running for Miss Congeniality in high school. And the behavior of those kids! They were so rotten they wanted to make me beat my own kids! But you can bet I'll have my fat butt parked in front of the tv next week.

on vacation
    I missed the first part of the show because of miscalculating time zones (grrrrrrr) but I liked it enough to watch again next week. My favorite part was how she stood up to Luigi. "Would you give this estimate to my brother?" She's definately not stupid.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast