Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: John

FORT Newbie
    i love the tattoo it lookz nice n at least it wasnt 1 of those gross 1z it was about hiz grandpa n he lookz good with it n i like the hair itz hott!!! i luv paris i think she iz soooo beautiful but iznt she older? cuz john iz only 17? every 1 stop hating on all of them u no they look good even u boyz or u wouldnt b on here...

vik

hott

HE IS JUST HOT! JUST WHEN I SAW i was like he is sexy! And now I want to move to NY to meet him. I bet all the girls after watching their reality show will run after them.

Quote Originally Posted by vik
    I bet all the girls after watching their reality show will run after them.

Something tells me they would like that too. Victoria was a guest on Regis and Kelly on Monday, and she said when she first approached the three of them, Frankie and John, were all about it, and she said they kept talking about chicks and babes.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianas98
    Something tells me they would like that too. Victoria was a guest on Regis and Kelly on Monday, and she said when she first approached the three of them, Frankie and John, were all about it, and she said they kept talking about chicks and babes.
    hahah i was laughing soo hard at Vic on the show. To this day i dont understand why Carmine wasnt all for it. I thought the whole "yeah girls" would be a major plus for him but i guess not.

I really like John. He is cute and all but he is also smart which is cool. Plus for the people who don't dig the hair. I think his hair is very cute and they look really nice for their age.

Their intelligence is definately a great, big, plus. I'm really impressed by that.

Out of all the boys, I think John is the most attractive. He just has a nice face to look at, but his hair seems really tall...

vik
    [/QUOTE] Even though Frank's the youngest, he looks the biggest, so he picks on his oldest brother.
    I think that how it usually is, the youngest ones always pick on the oldest ones. I have a brother that 7 years older than me and I pick on him too.

Dont get me started on how incredibly sexy his lips and eyes are
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

Abitare La Vita Bella =) couturechildx0o's Avatar

-couture child =)

FORT Regular
    Even though Frank's the youngest, he looks the biggest, so he picks on his oldest brother.
    I think that how it usually is, the youngest ones always pick on the oldest ones. I have a brother that 7 years older than me and I pick on him too.[/QUOTE]

The youngest ones bother the oldest ones, but the oldest ones usually pick on the younger ones because they have the privilege of being the oldest.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345