Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: John

I want a cookie :D tr0ubledxchild's Avatar
    John's nice, he's got really gorgeous eyes. That's all I'd say, I just don't agree with half of his decisions as a person. O.o
    x0_joann_0x

FORT Newbie

John's Tatoo

After John got a tatoo, I lost intrest in him. First of all wasn't Carmine the one that was going to get one? Victoria told him that she didn't want him to get one and he did anyway. Plus, tatoos are stupid! By the way, where was Frankie on last night's episode? After John got that tatoo I decided that I liked Frankie better. Anyone else think that?

John is so HOT
    John is so gorgeous. He's perfect. I like tattoos so I didn't mind it. John is definately the hottest of all of them.

I want a cookie :D tr0ubledxchild's Avatar
    He flings his money around a lot, well in my opinion
    x0_joann_0x

It's Apollonia James 2 U
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbliss08
    After John got a tatoo, I lost intrest in him. First of all wasn't Carmine the one that was going to get one? Victoria told him that she didn't want him to get one and he did anyway. Plus, tatoos are stupid! By the way, where was Frankie on last night's episode? After John got that tatoo I decided that I liked Frankie better. Anyone else think that?
    there was a quick shot of frankie on last nights show, when they were outside the club

After John got a tatoo, I lost intrest in him. First of all wasn't Carmine the one that was going to get one?
    Carmine already had a tattoo on his left shoulder. I think John's tattoo looks hot though . . his eyes and lips . . wow
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

SouthernBelle
    I just want to know where I can get me some of that. He is SOO sexy.. I think I would have to move for that boy.

FORT Newbie
    It was the family friend, i forget his name, that was getting the tattoo. When she said "Once one does something, they all follow suit." Carmine had got his tattoo the year before or so. And it was the guy who ended up going with John to get his. But John said at 17 in their family, they are considered men and one of the things he wanted to do to show his growth was a tattoo. I dony think it was the brightest idea like Vic said but it looked soo cute on him.
    Hehehe, Frankie was picking up at the club. All those girlies around him, i was like awww.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I agree! I think John is more attractive than Carmine. Not that Carmine is kicked out of the bed,either.
    From the clips shown on tv, it seems like John's stuck in the middle age and aggressiveness wise. Even though Frank's the youngest, he looks the biggest, so he picks on his oldest brother.

John I kinda like from the 2 shows that I saw. Kinda smirky at times and gets very sassy w/ the mother. You just wanna reach your hand into the tv and smack him around a couple of times....

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast