+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Carmine

FORT Newbie

no title

Quote Originally Posted by Bunni
    I think they are all cute in there own ways. In there skin color is pretty. So whatever.
    i think they have pretty skin also and i don't think their skin looks orange

any one know how tall he is? he looks short on tv

FORT Newbie
    Carmine is actually the tallest, followed by Frank then John. Carmine has like half a head on John.. (this includes their hair gelled up at the premiere party for their show ) So yeah.. hair included thats the order of height in the family. John is tiny.. he reaches up to Frankies nose. while Carmine has like an inch or so on Frank. I think Vic and John are close in height seeing as shes shorter than Frank and Carmine too even with heels on..

yeah dude i rock
    there all real sexy but i would say frankie is the best looking i like there color ,i think there hairs ok if thats the way they like it then ok thats the way i like it to , i do my hair the way i want to and if any one told me it looked bad i would tell them were to go but everyone else can think and like what they want to lol

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Do these boys use the last name Gotti?

I'm sure they use the Agnello last name.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Thanks

That has been a burning question ever since I first saw this show, I didn't think they used Gotti, but I didn't really understand the name of the show. When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be about Victoria's childhood.

they would have to be using the last name agnello, their dad's last name. despite their parents being divorced, the boys (and victoria) have to keep carmine agnello's last name.. unless victoria got married again, which i don't see happening.
    i know this because that's the case for my aunt, who got divorced from my uncle but still has his last name.
    "what is this? a center for ants? how are kids supposed to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by GottiLove
    LOL their hair didnt surprise me.. you should come out here to the beach and see all the Italians that come up every summer to party and stuff. They have two things in common. Lots of hair gel, and many many comfy track pant combinations. (Like Frank)
    nah. i come from long island, and believe me: not all LI italians are like that. most of them are regular middle-class people. and i should know: nearly all my cousins and friends are half or full-blooded italians.
    "what is this? a center for ants? how are kids supposed to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?!?!?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irishprincess
    they would have to be using the last name agnello, their dad's last name. despite their parents being divorced, the boys (and victoria) have to keep carmine agnello's last name.. unless victoria got married again, which i don't see happening.
    i know this because that's the case for my aunt, who got divorced from my uncle but still has his last name.

She's no longer married to him, there is no reason for her to keep the name. She could've just simply dropped it for the Gotti name.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567