+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Carmine

Don't get me wrong... I think Carmine (and John) are really nice looking guys... but I am just a bit puzzled as to why their hair is shaped to look like an artichoke.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sooz
    Don't get me wrong... I think Carmine (and John) are really nice looking guys... but I am just a bit puzzled as to why their hair is shaped to look like an artichoke.
    LOL their hair didnt surprise me.. you should come out here to the beach and see all the Italians that come up every summer to party and stuff. They have two things in common. Lots of hair gel, and many many comfy track pant combinations. (Like Frank)

Carmine is the only one I have not warmed up to.....
    He comes off as very creepy....

FORT Newbie
    mod edit - One of the lovely posts that got this place put in purgatory -- what a memorial

umm carmine iz very hot also n all the grlzin here saying he uses 2 much hair gel u no he lookz good thiz iznt a bashing site all u grlz die ur hair n use gel n hair spray n go tanning u dont no him he may b that color and u get mad if people use ur stuff but no 1 catchez it on tv n u guyz stop hating!! they all look good!!! n 2 gottillove or wut ever y do u have ur thingy GOTTTLOVE? if n e 1 really luvz the gottiz it me!!! i get butterflyz talking about frankie!!! lol he iz soo fine!!!!!
    Last edited by eny; 08-21-2004 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sooz
    LOL That is one of the most bizarre things i've ever heard.I've never seen an atichoke but I 'll check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    Carmine is the only one I have not warmed up to.....
    He comes off as very creepy....
    That's how I feel too.He is fun to watch though, he's pretty concerned about his looks.lol.It was funny when they showed him in his room and he couldn't go to the party he looked sad like he was gonna cry and they played that music.lol.
    Last edited by theglowgurl; 08-12-2004 at 11:01 AM.

Abitare La Vita Bella =) couturechildx0o's Avatar
    HA! It does look like an artichoke. I actually think Carmine has serious cutie potential, even though I'd vote him the least attractive of the three. I'd rather a boy be super-metro than be like some of the dirty little boys we have in White Plains, but I think Carmine's taking it too far. He's looks like he's made of wax.

Quote Originally Posted by GottiLove
    LOL their hair didnt surprise me.. you should come out here to the beach and see all the Italians that come up every summer to party and stuff. They have two things in common. Lots of hair gel, and many many comfy track pant combinations. (Like Frank)
    I need to move over near you! I have *no* Italian guido boys. I need some...

-couture child =)

Quote Originally Posted by couturechildx0o
    HA! It does look like an artichoke. I actually think Carmine has serious cutie potential, even though I'd vote him the least attractive of the three. I'd rather a boy be super-metro than be like some of the dirty little boys we have in White Plains, but I think Carmine's taking it too far. He's looks like he's made of wax.

I need to move over near you! I have *no* Italian guido boys. I need some...
    lol I think I might be with you on that one.

FORT Newbie
    i know all 3 of them. carmine was always the one with the wierdist hair.

Eww... I can't see what the other girls are saying when they are using the adjectives "fine" and "hot". Do you mean as in, he's not cold and that his mood is ok? Because honestly, probably the only one who looks a *wee* bit ok is the 17 year old.

But urgh, I just despise their skin color. It's Charlize Theron at the Oscars. Looks like they took a dip in Cheetos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast