+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Carmine

FORT Newbie
    Have you seen pictures of their dad? He is NOT a snow white Italian, but closer in complexion to Frankie.

Of the three you can see that, Frankie is the darkest, and that is NOT a tan. Frankie resembles both his granda (facial features) who has whiter skin and his dad whose skin tone is shade or two beyond olive. Everyone is getting thrown off because the mom (Victoria) has make up caked on that is lighter than her actual skin tone and has dyed her hair blonde.

I recall their aunt (mom's sister) ranting and raving on TV when John Gotti was convicted some 10 years ago. She doesn't have a snow white complexion either but is olive toned. So there is "color" in the family GOTTI family line. The uncle Pete who came to dinner wasn't snow white either. John, Jr. Victoria's other brother however, is more on the white side.

It really doesn't matter what generation one may be...if there any relatives with darker tone skin, ANY off-spring can come out with dark skin. I should know. I'm African-American. Among my 7 brothers and sisters, there is a variance of tones, and we ALL have the same parents.

He has really nice eyes....again....I don't know what he's saying half the time,but it's nice to know he has a brain and is using it.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Speaking of his eyes, why do all of the sons have blue eyes (or maybe grayish eyes) in the cartoon intro of the show? His eyes look very dark, almost black, to me.

FORT Newbie
    Im ItALiAN..WhErE Do YoU tHiNk I LiVe..LonG iSlAnD

Re:Carmine

He prob is the finest long island man I have ever seen...Leave him alone..he's a guido..he's gonna go tanning and use alotta gel... .....Carmine..you can come hang with me & my girls anytime...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    Speaking of his eyes, why do all of the sons have blue eyes (or maybe grayish eyes) in the cartoon intro of the show? His eyes look very dark, almost black, to me.
    the boys wear blue contacts. Well i know John and Carmine do, but im not sure about Frankie. So im sure they have a variety of colored contacts but yeah their eyes are dark brown

Quote Originally Posted by GottiLove
    the boys wear blue contacts. Well i know John and Carmine do, but im not sure about Frankie. So im sure they have a variety of colored contacts but yeah their eyes are dark brown
    Oh! I'm glad you said that,for some reason I thought they were natural.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I want a cookie :D tr0ubledxchild's Avatar
    Carmine's blessed ;D
    x0_joann_0x

Quote Originally Posted by o0oiTzJeSS
    Welcome to the world of guidoville where they wax, tan, and do nails
    ^^^ OMG! that was just too dang funny!

But I do agree that the boys tend to be darker and its not them simply tanning... I wish I had their coloring. Its gorgeous. Now the youngest boy is a dead ringer for that Gotti's family look! I still have not seen a picture of their father... is one posted here yet??

Carmine makes me laugh. Don't hate people. I'm not like in love with him or anything he's just a trip.

They all make me laugh cuz I'm reminded of the guys that live near me and that I hang out with lol
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast