+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Scarpias
    She's strict? Are you kidding. Her a-hole boys walk all over her. They are spoiled and arrogant (and not to mention stupid.) This whole thing of worshipping their uneducated, murderous father, that's the worst.

If you want to make Italians look stupid, this is your show.
    I do not believe that the boys father who is an Agnello by the way was/is a murderer- he I do believe is/was in prison for tax evasion and some other business irregularities.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by michellenorland
    Why is everyone being so mean to Victoria? Okay she has money. Okay she has family issues. What family dosen't? I think shes a "Roseanne" mom. Shes funny, shes loud. You have to be wtih teenagers! She has three boys she's raising alone. She cant be doing a bad job is they are doing well in school. She is active in their lives and does her best to catch her boys tring to "get away" with stuff every other teenage boy does. It seems everyone is just stuck on the Gotti name. Dont be so judgemental. Everything is realative. Take away the money and the name-then they are just a regular family living next door.
    I agree with you 100%.
    As of this date both Carmine and John have graduated from high school.
    Thats more than I can say for alot of other families. I have twin 20 year old
    boys both graduated. Being half Italian myself with 2 20 year boys we are just loud people, we yell alot of the time instead of talking. It's really no big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stoth
    I agree with you 100%.
    As of this date both Carmine and John have graduated from high school.
    Thats more than I can say for alot of other families. I have twin 20 year old
    boys both graduated. Being half Italian myself with 2 20 year boys we are just loud people, we yell alot of the time instead of talking. It's really no big thing.
    Added to that the boys are Honor students, and will probably have good careers. Just because they are descended from John Gotti doesn't make them what he was. Victoria said it in one show, I don't recall exactly what was happening but she said "What do these people think I am the "godmother?"
    - The Dean Martin Show -

FORT Newbie
    I like Victoria Gotti. I think she works very hard at her professional and personal life. She has a very hard job. It's not easy to raise three boys by yourself. As far as her boys being disrespectful to her verbally, I think that's more of a teenager thing, than anything else. As far as Victoria looks go, it's not my style, but as long as she likes it's noone elses business. The most important thing is she is doing her best, and I think it's a darn good, to keep these boys out of trouble and HONEST. This is not just a GUG issue, it's an issue every parent faces with their children. From what I've seen of Victoria, I like. I feel as though if I had her roots, it would be that much harder to grow up and raise children honestly and HARDWORKING. Let's face it, these boys have been growing up stigmitized by their mafia grandfather. Victoria makes it clear on her show regarding the boys, RESPECT the law.

Victoria keep up the good work. I admire as a woman and single mother.

I also LOVE Robert and Luigi LOL

Robert makes me laugh, and Luigi is hysterical. I hope there is at least another season. But this last episode seemed to be like a series finale.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789