+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Victoria

I've only seen a coupleof episode (I'm not sure how many there have been so far), but I don't recall any mention of Victoria having any type of medical condition.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I've only seen a coupleof episode (I'm not sure how many there have been so far), but I don't recall any mention of Victoria having any type of medical condition.
    I'm pretty sure she has an acute case of blonde-itis.

Just kidding,Gotti fans....don't put a hit on me.....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Newbie
    Currenty residing in Corpus Christi, TX, with ties in Germany!
    They have never mentioned her illness. It has been talked about on news shows and stuff but never on the show. Im pretty sure it will come up soon in one of her narrations.

The only time I recall Vic alluding in any way to her medical situation on the show (thus far), was right after she'd seen the Mother's Day breakfast. She looked for a few minutes, then turned around to go out and told John (I think): "I'm gonna go take my medicine."

Or something to that effect.

I saw her on 20/20 and she was talking with the interviewer about having a heart condition then.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie

Is Victoria O.K??

I heard that Victoria has a heart condition, is this true? Is she going to be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by gotti_girl
    I heard that Victoria has a heart condition, is this true? Is she going to be ok?
    Um, she's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Victoria pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I believe she suffers from a severe case of mitral valve prolapse, which is not a fatal condition for most but as I said, she has it worse than most. She also has a pacemaker b/c of an irregular heartbeat. I also think she wrote or co-wrote a book on the subject.

FORT Newbie

Heart Condition

excerpt from Larry King interview 7/25/2003

KING: Lots of aspects to Victoria Gotti, reporting there on channel 5 in New York, now the reporter for the national "Star."

Let's touch some other bases. How is your health? I know that you had a heart condition known as mitral valve prolapse, right?

GOTTI: Yes.

KING: What is that?

GOTTI: It's a fairly benign condition that afflicts a lot of women, probably 14 percent of the population. But I've been stricken with an arhythmia, a serious arhythmia as a result, and that's basically what I'm treated for.

KING: Did you get a pacemaker?

GOTTI: Yes, I do.

KING: How does that work, by the way? Do you feel it?

GOTTI: You do. You feel it in there, pacing your heart sometimes, and it has what's called a defibrillator. Should I suffer that arhythmia, it's generally sudden death. And the paddles that are internal shock you back and restore your rhythm to its normal and natural state.

KING: Similar to something Dick Cheney has?

GOTTI: Yes.

KING: He has a defibrillator.

GOTTI: Exactly. Very similar.

I just wanted to add that no matter what is on tv or how the Gotti's might act it does not reflect on the Italian community. If anyone asks you what nationality you are and you respond Italian or Sicilian, you get the look. Why? Because the Mob originated in Sicily and it is the most ghetto part of Italy. My great-grandparents came here from Sicily and I have always been proud of that and still am. No show or person can take that from me or anyone else that happens to be from there. This show properly reflects how Italian people are, kind hearted but hot tempered!!!

oh yeah and I love the show and Victoria Gotti!!!

+ Reply to Thread