+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Victoria

it's like this, Victoria or Tammy (Trading Spouses) who is the better woman/ mommy? Clearly Vic is because if you had watched the two shows (or any show for that matter), you generally get a feel of what the person is about. Real life has no rehersal.

FORT Regular

Victoria Gotti

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    She has a big butt in what parallel universe? At a Barbie convention? The Kate Moss lookalike contest? Except for the implants she's got a normal female shape that's even on the slender side. When did anything beyond a size 6 became "fat"? Can you tell this is a huge peeve of mine? Rant over. Carry on.
    For her class, V. Gotti's figure may be a little buxom. A plump figure used to be a sign of wealth. Now, a slender fit figure is.

Anyway, I hope on a future episode, she and her sons will face the fact that Gotti Sr. was a mobster. That would really improve the family name and the image of Sicilians and Sicilian-Americans, who have been stereotyped here and in Italy for years. I'm just glad she wants to distance herself from the Mafia.

I want a cookie :D tr0ubledxchild's Avatar
    She's a single mother, has rules for her 3 raging hormone teenage boys, props. She's strict, I love that.
    x0_joann_0x

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I also love that her hair is almost another castmember.
    Is that not the truth!

At least with her big ole weave - extensions... she keeps it maintained with a good cut. I am sooooo tired of seeing bad hair extensions on women... with equaly, as bad, hair cuts. I did see some footage of Miss Victoria recently, that was at least from the late 1980's... when her hair was that brassy orange blond... super perm look. With lots of cotton candy pink lipstick... I just died. She now looks 100% better.

Thank goodness she finally found a decent hair coloring guy who knows how to make a brunette .... to blond... in a shade of blond Mother Nature intended someone to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I don't know what it is about Victoria that makes her fun to watch. She's mouthy,and I love that in a woman. I also love that her hair is almost another castmember. Before I watched the show tonight,I was fully prepared to dislike her,but I found her extremely likeable. If you watch,you can see that she really is a pussycat on the inside,but has a very tough exterior.

I hate to watch the boys run all over her;she seems to buy into the fact that they just won't listen to a woman.
    I totally agree, mrcorkles! She scared me at first, before I had watched the show. But after watching the first three episodes, I think she's adorable. She's a total kick! I like how easily she spoke with the real estate agent, and I couldn't stop laughing at her fawning all over the landscape guys in last night's episode. That was just too cute! She was giddy!

She has a hard exterior, and it would be great to see her have a softer makeover. But inside she seems to be a good person, loving mother. I have teenagers, too, and it kills me to discipline them or nag them. I know we can't be our kids' friends, and it's the hardest job in the world, so I definitely understand she's going through a very, very hard time with no dad in the house, a full-time job, three teen+ boys, etc. She makes the show for me!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

She's a single mother, has rules for her 3 raging hormone teenage boys, props. She's strict, I love that.

She is not strict, all talk and no action. I hate to sound like Dr Phil but those disrespectful sons need waaaaay more constant disipline (you just do not yell at your mother all the time).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty

She is not strict, all talk and no action. I hate to sound like Dr Phil but those disrespectful sons need waaaaay more constant disipline (you just do not yell at your mother all the time).
    I think shes strict with them. When the Osbournes got Tattoos they didnt get reprimanded at all. Atleast Victoria told John that him getting it at that size was breaking her trust issues, then she sent him to his room. Im sure it was a wayy long fight than the 1.5 minutes they showed on tv. Plus i think the boys are a tad bit smarter to get J.Gs tattoos there instead of something random because in a way she cant get on them too hard because that is her father. But then she said in the beginning she didnt care who it was in respect for, she didnt want them on the boys but came to a comprimise to get small ones. Johns was wayy huger than she expected. She couldnt like scrape the tattoo off his back now Whats done is done. The editing of the show ruins it a little because Camera crews follow them all around which makes it hard to believe she doesnt know one's whereabouts when they are there on camera but in reality, she doesnt know his whereabouts if he doesnt pick up the phone.

FYI: Victoria is a scheduled guest on Leno this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianas98
    FYI: Victoria is a scheduled guest on Leno this evening.
    Oh yay! Thanks for the heads up, ad98!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I like Victoria!!

She is one flirty sassy classy lady all rolled into one.... I dunno what keeps her goin but she is one tough cookie. She really assumes the father and mother role when shes around the boyz. And these boyz, where should I begin.... They act like selfish 9 year olds, I can't blame the stress that they bring onto the mother.... They can be nice sweet little angels but the bliss is eventually shortlived. I also noticed, is her wardrobe all WHITE?!? The only color that I saw her was at work where she was wearing black... And her talk w/ the Luigi guy over the talk about chocolate and weight, gee Vickie chill out. Can't you see he's not very good on de english and you're putting him in corner and what he's trying to express to you in the most humorus and nicest way....

+ Reply to Thread