+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Victoria

Once again, please keep comments directed toward the participants on the show, and not toward each other. This show is not a social commentary, it is simply supposed to be entertainment.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Newbie
    Splashtime i agree with all you said.

to me Vic is a little above normal woman physically-wise. but then I say so what? there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Forget the mob--this woman frightens me all by herself. I'm not at all surprised that there will be an episode on Botox.
    You put my thought into words. To me, her eyes look deadly & coldblooded. Maybe its the Gotti stare, I don't know. But the first time I seen her on TV, a chill ran down my body.... To be blunt. The woman scares me, even if she is very attractive. If I seen her coming down the sidewalk, I would imediately go to the other side of the street to advoid her.

what's scary is the blady-blind-date on the show

I don't know what it is about Victoria that makes her fun to watch. She's mouthy,and I love that in a woman. I also love that her hair is almost another castmember. Before I watched the show tonight,I was fully prepared to dislike her,but I found her extremely likeable. If you watch,you can see that she really is a pussycat on the inside,but has a very tough exterior.

I hate to watch the boys run all over her;she seems to buy into the fact that they just won't listen to a woman.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Vic is the classic "good" person at heart... even tho you might not see it on the outside, but once you get to know her better, she's amazing really.

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    Vic is the classic "good" person at heart... even tho you might not see it on the outside, but once you get to know her better, she's amazing really.

Do you know her personally?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

no but I think I know her good enough from the show... afterall her life is on display for the whole nation to see and I don't think she is "pretending" to be the mom she is portraying on tv.

I don't see how anyone can get to know a personality on television really well

You see what gets shown, period.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread