+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Victoria

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I got to wondering about something... how old is Victoria? I was thinking she was close to 50. (its all that makeup)

Then the more I thought about it... I got to wondering if she was in her late 30's instead... since her boys are not that old. And if she was under 40... what in the world would that matchmaker set her up with a 60 yr old man??
    I don't think she is in her 50's she just looks old, she looks like she has had a hard life, her choice I'm sure. Who in their right mind would go out with her?????

Quote Originally Posted by VickiWannabe
    Vic is 40, but looks older with the big hair and makeup. Also the extra lbs don't help.
    I really don't think she has any weight to loose as much as her boobs make her look bigger.

That is what I don't get about girls who buy those gigantic boobs. They put 20 pounds on your frame by sheer illusion. If she had a normal chest (maybe a full C cup) she would look tiny.

FORT Newbie

Wide Load

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I really don't think she has any weight to loose as much as her boobs make her look bigger.

That is what I don't get about girls who buy those gigantic boobs. They put 20 pounds on your frame by sheer illusion. If she had a normal chest (maybe a full C cup) she would look tiny.
    Her Wide Butt makes her look fat.
    At least the big bust equals out the fat tush.

Cut The Hair!!

She needs to cut that hair! At least up to her shoulders!

Maybe she needs to meet Jonathon Anton from "Blowout"

I think she could be really pretty after that. Do you think that is her true hair color? NOT!!!!!!!!!

Cut The Hair!!!

Victoria needs to meet Jonathon Anton from "Blowout" and get that hair cut to at least her shoulders.

She is a pretty woman!

Do you think the color is real? NOT!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VickiWannabe
    Her Wide Butt makes her look fat.
    At least the big bust equals out the fat tush.
    She has a big butt in what parallel universe? At a Barbie convention? The Kate Moss lookalike contest? Except for the implants she's got a normal female shape that's even on the slender side. When did anything beyond a size 6 became "fat"? Can you tell this is a huge peeve of mine? Rant over. Carry on.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    she kinda reminds me of donatella versace
    she kinda reminds me of jocelyn wildenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil
    Victoria needs to meet Jonathon Anton from "Blowout" and get that hair cut to at least her shoulders.

She is a pretty woman!

Do you think the color is real? NOT!!!!!!!!
    WOW! what a great match! will someone who has the power please hook these two up!

Vic's hair

Hair extensions. So obvious. Who does Vic think she is? Paris Hilton?

FORT Newbie
    Whatever happended to valuing diversity. She is not fat, but more close to too thin as far as my culture (African-American) goes. She says her breasts are real...over developed since age 13. You know there ARE people like that. Not everyone woman with big breasts has implants.

If she ever decides to show cleavage, it would be easier to tell IF she has implants if one cares to know. There are bras women can wear which hold breasts up/in place. Since she has money, she can afford to have one custom made.

Don't criticize her for having big breasts at LEAST she covers herself well. All of her clothing thus far has been sleeves and NO cleavage in the home, recognizing that she does have 3 boys which means virtually all male visitors to the home. I think that jerk date was out of line, accusing her of "flaunting her assets. "Cut her some slack!

+ Reply to Thread