+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Victoria

I'm glad that she shows different sides of herself. One dimensional types are such a bore!

She's tough when she needs to be (spoke her mind with that dinner date jerk), she knows when to ask for help (her brother, even though he didn't side with her, he kept the boys in check), and shows us some emotion.

I guess she's more well rounded (no pun intended) than I expected because she goes out to work and doesn't stay home eating chocolates all day (tastes great but bad for the figure) and deals with people on a face to face manner. I would guess that she would have the money to goof off but, she doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    *why do I suddenly think two men in tracksuits are going to be knocking at my door after typing this post?*
    Yo, Speedy...let's go for a ride!

FORT Newbie

Weight

She has put on a few lbs and it is time to dress more mature. I wonder about her relationship with her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by VickiWannabe
    She has put on a few lbs and it is time to dress more mature. I wonder about her relationship with her mother.
    I was wondering the same thing.. and if her Mother lived near by...

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I'm glad that she shows different sides of herself. One dimensional types are such a bore!

She's tough when she needs to be (spoke her mind with that dinner date jerk), she knows when to ask for help (her brother, even though he didn't side with her, he kept the boys in check), and shows us some emotion.

I guess she's more well rounded (no pun intended) than I expected because she goes out to work and doesn't stay home eating chocolates all day (tastes great but bad for the figure) and deals with people on a face to face manner. I would guess that she would have the money to goof off but, she doesn't.

I came in thinking she would be stuckup, but in reality show knows reality, and isn't a fake person.

FORT Newbie

Low Class

She is so low -class I come from a family and she gives us all a bad name the sad thing is she has no idea she is such a joke.

I got to wondering about something... how old is Victoria? I was thinking she was close to 50. (its all that makeup)

Then the more I thought about it... I got to wondering if she was in her late 30's instead... since her boys are not that old. And if she was under 40... what in the world would that matchmaker set her up with a 60 yr old man??

FORT Newbie

Victoria's Clothes

Isn't this the same outfit she wore on show ( 2 years later) ?
    http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ne...tures&index=26

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I got to wondering about something... how old is Victoria? I was thinking she was close to 50. (its all that makeup)

Then the more I thought about it... I got to wondering if she was in her late 30's instead... since her boys are not that old. And if she was under 40... what in the world would that matchmaker set her up with a 60 yr old man??
    Vic is 40, but looks older with the big hair and makeup. Also the extra lbs don't help.

FORT Newbie

Family?

Quote Originally Posted by marie lisa
    She is so low -class I come from a family and she gives us all a bad name the sad thing is she has no idea she is such a joke.
    And what kind of family might that be ? Jeesh, the nerve of some people in glass houses....

+ Reply to Thread