+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    "He has that charm, that innate charm, that I've only seen one person exhibit," she says, referring to her father.
    Right. She sees in John the necessary charm to be a brutal mob boss.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Yeah, Little Vicky Gotti thought her Daddy had a just a regular 9-5 job. Two words for that - puh lease.
    One of the cable networks runs a show on them from time to time - in it you see her visiting her father in prison, along with John's brother and one of her sons. They don't realize that they are being taped. John Gotti is ranting and raving about how things are being run while he is inside - she certainly seemed to understand what he was talking about. It makes me sick that we make these people celebrities. Let's do the rundown here, her father died in jail, her husband is in jail, her brother is in, possibly for life, and I believe her uncle peter is as well.

She married her childhood sweetheart, Carmine Agnello, who runs a scrap metal business that makes $30 million a year.
    Ah yes...the ole cover up 'business'. Either scrap metal, vending machines or sanitation...not that I know from first hand experience

I would think that John Gotti Sr. would have had some serious check-ups on his future son-in-law. He's probably already been a member of the "family" before he became a member of the family.

*why do I suddenly think two men in tracksuits are going to be knocking at my door after typing this post?*
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    That picture is quite possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen.
    What is even more funnier to me... is that Pamela Anderson looks like the younger sister to them both! (Victoria & Donatella)...

They all have that old scanky tired look. Too blonde, too tanned and way too much makeup. I will skip harping about those triple f size boobs they have purchased.

Oh my God! I thought she was John Gotti's WIFE! I didn't realize it was his daughter. Eeeesh! The woman's verrrry hard looking. Guess it goes along with her colorful life.

I can't wait to watch this show! The previews crack me up ... except I wanna smack the young kid who yells "I'm not tawkin' to ya!" Oooh, ya punk, tawk like that to yer mutha and get smacked across yer snot-nosed mouth!

And dangit, all my favorite shows are falling on the same night! Oh sweet Tivo Fairy, please make a stop at my house! I've been a very good girl.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Oh sweet Tivo Fairy, please make a stop at my house! I've been a very good girl.
    Me, too...Rumpshaker....I believe in Tivo Fairies, too. I believe...I believe.....(hey, I'll try anything)!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

Why is everyone so mean?

Why is everyone being so mean to Victoria? Okay she has money. Okay she has family issues. What family dosen't? I think shes a "Roseanne" mom. Shes funny, shes loud. You have to be wtih teenagers! She has three boys she's raising alone. She cant be doing a bad job is they are doing well in school. She is active in their lives and does her best to catch her boys tring to "get away" with stuff every other teenage boy does. It seems everyone is just stuck on the Gotti name. Dont be so judgemental. Everything is realative. Take away the money and the name-then they are just a regular family living next door.

I love her. Shes so cute. I love her commentary esp on that guy she went on the date with
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

So far, I also like Victoria a lot too.

If this family was living next door to me, I imagine the cops would be out here on a regular basis.

+ Reply to Thread