Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premieres Monday, August 2 @ 9:30pm

Premieres Monday, August 2 @ 9:30pm

A&E NETWORK
    PRESENTS UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO
    VICTORIA GOTTI’S LIFE IN THE REAL LIFE SERIES

GROWING UP GOTTI

PREMIERES MONDAY AUGUST 2, 9:30PM ET and PT / 8:30pm CT

LOS ANGELES, CA, July 21, 2004 – Opening historically closed doors into a very private world, A&E Network premieres its newest real-life series, GROWING UP GOTTI, exposing for the first time the day-to-day life of author Victoria Gotti and her family. GROWING UP GOTTI premieres Monday, August 2, 2004 at 9:30PM ET and PT / 8:30PM CT.

GROWING UP GOTTI reveals the life of a most intriguing woman. Victoria Gotti is a best-selling author, a nationally syndicated columnist and a celebrated personality, who also happens to be a divorced mother of three teenage boys, and the daughter of the late John Gotti. Now, Victoria Gotti is allowing viewers unprecedented access to her unique work and social life, along with her home life with her sons.

GROWING UP GOTTI is an unscripted look inside Victoria’s real life of Victoria Gotti as she balances family, work, and the dating scene. Those who only know her as the daughter of the late John Gotti are in for a surprising look at a multi-dimensional working mom. From interviewing A-list celebrities on the red carpet to going on a date arranged by a celebrity match maker to contemplating and undergoing her first round of Botox injections to whipping up a big pot of “gravy” for a Sunday family dinner, each episode offers an unvarnished look at one of America’s most fascinating women. GROWING UP GOTTI also features the explosive presence of her three sons, Frank, Carmine, and John (or as they are sometimes called, “the Hottie Gottis”). The four Gottis are an incredible centerpiece to this bold new real-life series.

Executive Producers for A&E are Nancy Dubuc and Robert Sharenow. The Executive Producers are Gary R. Benz, Michael Branton, Victoria Gotti, Judith Regan and Bill Stanton. GROWING UP GOTTI is produced by GRB Entertainment for A&E Network.

About A&E Network
    Now reaching more than 88 million homes, A&E Network brings viewers the Art of EntertainmentTM through a unique combination of three genres – The Art of Biography, The Art of Documentary, and The Art of Drama. A brand synonymous with excellence in television, A&E Network offers a diverse mix of programming ranging from critically acclaimed original series and movies, to innovative documentaries, to the Emmy Award-winning BIOGRAPHY® series, to dramatic specials, feature film presentations, and contemporary performances. In 2004, A&E Network holds the distinct record for the most Primetime Emmy nominations (24) for a basic cable network.
    - more -

The 2004 primetime line-up includes several new series, featuring the premieres of: Airline, a behind-the-scenes look at the drama and the hilarity of commercial air travel with Southwest Airlines; Family Plots, a groundbreaking new reality show that takes a look at the personal and professional lives of the family members who run the Poway Bernardo Mortuary; and Growing Up Gotti, chronicling the life of Victoria Gotti, famous daughter of John Gotti, successful magazine editor, and mother of three. The 2004 schedule also includes a host of topical and timely documentary specials, including Washington Wives, In Harm’s Way, and a quarterly series titled Behind the Blockbusters, bringing viewers the true stories behind the topics of Hollywood’s biggest releases. Great drama also remains the heart of the A&E Network brand with upcoming original movies such as See Arnold Run, Hillary’s Choice, The Brooke Ellison Story, and Riverman.

The A&E Network website is located at www.aetv.com and the Biography® website is located at www.Biography.com. The Biography Club is located at www.BiographyClub.com. For more information and photography please visit us on the web at www.aetvpress.com.

JR.
    I'm afraid to make jokes or get snarky with this one, I don't want to wake up with a surprize next to me in bed

I'm afraid we're going to have to put Spegs into the FORT Recapper's Protection Program. We don't want anybody whacking her.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm afraid we're going to have to put Spegs into the FORT Recapper's Protection Program. We don't want anybody whacking her.
    Can I get a cool hat like Homer Simpson that says "Witness Protection Program" on it? Or a t-shirt?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

We'll have your bed swept for horseheads each morning before you awake. And we'll give you full immunity for any "big-hair" comments you want to make about the Gotti boys.

Well, I was going to come keep you company, Spegs, but now I'm not so sure.

Please, Manny! I'm already a Gotti target--I have a tenuous Sammy "the Bull" (now "the Snitch") Gravano family connection in real life. I'm afraid to watch alone!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Can I get a cool hat like Homer Simpson that says "Witness Protection Program" on it? Or a t-shirt?
    You are too dear to us FORTers, to let anything happen to you. I can't wait to see what great recaps you come up with for this show. Let me know if you want me to scan the undercarriage of your car in the mornings...I won't even request spegs points, I'll do it for free -- I'd do anything to help you keep entertaining us masses!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

*slips roseskid a twenty under the table*

Okay, Spegs, I'll brave it out with you. If we go down, I guess we'll go down together. But, if a new member with a mob-ish name comes on, we're outta here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast