+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/24 Finale discussion **spoilers**

8/24 Finale discussion **spoilers**

Lets keep it in here until midnight eastern.

I am hoping that they are editing this episode with the Cootes being nasty and the Disalvatores being nice because the DiSalvatores win.

I like that the DiSalvtore kids are able to have fun while competing. It's too bad the Cootes don't seem to be able to have any fun until it is all done.

Premium Member

Re: 6/24 Finale discussion **spoilers**

Congrats to the DiSalvatores, they won the underdogs beat the Cootes.

Congrats to the DiSalvatores! I guess their parents being more relaxed helped. The Coontes kids couldn't reflect on the trip and the DiSalvatores could...that's what won them the game! Too bad the other families weren't there to see the final competition.

I hope they do another season of this show...it was fun.

Yay, DiSalvatores! Congrats :-)

FORT Newbie

WOW....anyone been over on the Sucks Board? They are killing the Cootes over there....we have been very kind over here!! Once again I was amazed with the "win at all costs" attitude of the Cootes mom...I thought she was going to push the DiSalvitores Grandma to the ground to grab that cube???? The edit in the RV's was funny.....the Cootes out for the win, forget about Grandma....the DiSalvitores sharing the scrapbook with Grandma....classic!! As you can guess, I was thrilled with the ending.
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 08-25-2009 at 04:54 AM.

I'm not going to lie, I did look over here to see who the winner was before it aired on the WC and although I knew who won, I was still nervous!!

Way to go, DiSalvatores!! I was so happy for them and I hope those Coote's see what horrible sports they were. Not to mention all the shut ups and hitting!! Okay, maybe I would do that too but still...

I wish they would have had all the teams at the end like they do on TAR.

I wonder if they called the Pollard's right away!?!?! haha

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No way, this was the best ending to any reality show this year. Actually, it has been the best reality show ending for a very long time. I was so happy to see the DiSalvatores win it. So shocked, so amazed, but still so happy. If I was Pa or Ma DiSalvatore, I would be so proud to have raised two children like Mason and Blake. Great kids, hilarious parents, and I loved their grandma. She seemed to care so much for her grandkids.

What epic winners!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I said to my husband.......... see, they shared their trip with Grandma and they remembered where they had been!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

It just made me love the DiSalvatores even more when every member of their family welcomed Amy's mom with open arms. That included Silvio, so it seems that he has a good relationship with his in-laws.

Comparing that to the Cootes, it just showed how great this family was. Jen Coote was pretty horrible with the way she gave her mom the shaft. I know they were in the game mode, but so were the DiSalvatores. But they all still found the time to enjoy their grandma's company; it was just game game game with Jen.

My one big problem with the finale was how the editors replayed Amy's confessional about being the tortoise. They aired that one last week. I'm sure Amy had many other entertaining confessionals since she was such a hoot throughtout the whole season, so the editors really should have known better.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: 8/24 Finale discussion **spoilers**

I loved the Disalvatore family. The Cootes family was just too stuck up for me.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast