+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Show Discussion thread

8/17 Show Discussion thread

Lets keep all show talk in here until midnight eastern time.

Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/17 Show Discussion thread

I tuned in late tonight to learn the DiSalvatores won?!?!??! I can't even believe it.

I expect fresh road kill as the Cootes pound the D's next week. Hopefully I'm wrong, 'cause I love the DiSalvatores.

Also, I've been holding out hope that the Cootes weren't the asses the editing portrayed them to be, but I think I have to give up now.

Go Pollards! Love Amy Pollard and the kids SOOOO much. What a great woman she is.

Ami DiSalvatore told her family they never have to buy her gifts for birthdays, Christmas or Valentines day if they win a King of the Road challenge. Sure made her hubby perk up.

FORT Newbie

I'm so proud of the DiSalvatores. They are a great family and really seem to get the REAL reason behind this show (unlike the Cootes who wouldn't go down Slide Rock for fear of an injury or don't let their kids eat on competition days). The DiSalvatores are really enjoying and supporting each other.

Reno cracks me up. The difference between a donkey and a burro is the spelling.

I am glad the DiSalvatores won the King of the Road challenge. I wasn't a fan of them at the beginning, but they have grown on me and I would love to see them win. I don't want the Cootes to win anything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3665937;
    Reno cracks me up. The difference between a donkey and a burro is the spelling.
    I like Reno. He's a good host for this kind of show.

Those are the first positive comments I've read about Reno.

I'm shocked. First, when the DiSalvatores win the King of the Road challenge. I was so happy when they won though, but I couldn't stop laughing at their reaction to winning. It was hilarious. I'm so proud of them, even though I don't know them. Hopefully they picked up steam from this.

And then I was also shocked when the Pollards got eliminated. I thought for sure that they were going to win the whole thing. Sorry Amie, but I must say that the Coote hate was getting a little bit annoying. I still love ya, but sometimes things get way too repetitive, and hearing "Cooty Booty" got a little bit repetitive. But I'll miss your family's presence in the game. You guys were great to watch.

But I'm not saying that I like the Cootes, because I don't. It would be so great if the DiSals (sorry Amy, the DiSalvatores ) beat them in the end.

And what's up with the summary in the beginning of the show? The voiceover said that the Cootes lost their first challenge when the Pollards won the hotel challenge. Uh, no. The Pollards should get some credit for their talent show win also.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

From the beginning I liked the Coote Family. Then they just got too cocky and horrible winners. I was so happy when they got beat in Vegas and again by the DiSalvatore's. I really hope the DiSalvatore's can pull it together and get the win. The male Coote members are such sore sports. Wow! The mom was right to put the dad in check for his comments. But of course, he didn't care.

FORT Fogey

I think it's kind of funny that the Pollards and the DiSalvatores became such great friends, considering how they couldn't understand each other's accents in the first show.

Now I'd like to see the DiSalvatores win. The Cootes just seem way too smug.

Why are the wives always the ones talking in this show about 90% of the time? And the only husband that they give face time to is the most annoying one in DiSalvatore. Ok... I want the Pollards to win so it was a bummer that they went home. Apparently, their 17yo is not very smart. I like the Cootes at first too but they got too cocky so I don't want them to win anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast