+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

7/13 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I just went ahead and created this thread since it wasn't done so last night. I guess no one cares about this show.

The first half of the show was good. The DiSalvatores were hilarious. I loved their rap, and I loved when Amy forgot her lines. I'm sure everyone else hates them, but when these guys get eliminated, the show is going downhill.

An example of that: the second half of the show was a snoozefest. There was a severe lack of DiSalvatore. That challenge with the dads getting controlled by the kids was boring, although it did end in an upset of some sorts.

I'm putting my money on the Cootes. I think they'll end up being the winners at the end.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: 7/13 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I had no idea that it was airing last night! I've got class on Mondays but I'll plug it into the dvr for next week.

FORT Fogey

I thought this was to air on Tuesdays...so didn't watch Monday!!! Wasn't the premiere on a Tuesday? Can't believe I missed it!

Yeah, I only found out because I saw this thread. NBC really doesn't care about this show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

They did replay the first show on Sunday night, I believe. So check your TV listings this weekend. Maybe NBC will run it again on the weekend.

FORT Newbie

Hey yall! Yes, the show will re-air on Sunday nights at 6p central....I know...they changed the dates and didn't promote it alot so tons of people didn't know about the change. Thank you so much for watchin' our families on the show...it truely was a trip of a lifetime. I feel blessed that we had the chance to participate. Thank you all so much for watchin! We'll see you in Kansas this week!

FORT Fogey

I saw the first show and loved it. I missed the 2nd one...who got booted?

No one did. Instead of having a B3 challenge to determine who would go home, they had a challenge with the Top3 couples to determine who would get a trip to Hollywood.

You guys can watch the episode online also.

amiepollard.....can you tell us what other places were on the itinerary for this show? Or is that top secret?

FORT Newbie

MamaC....
    The road trip route will actually take families to Kansas...Oklaholma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Cadillac Ranch, Little House on The Prairie, Tall Grass Prairie..thousands of Buffalo....and much more...some of the other destinations have not been yet disclosed to the public...Don't forget episode 3 monday night!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast