+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DiSalvatore - Yonkers, NY

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

Re: DiSalvatore - Yonkers, NY

Yeah for them! I was so happy when they won their first KOtR challenge, and I knew they could do it. Their kids are smart as heck , no matter how much we may think Sylvio is a butthead lol. And mom deserved some winnings after putting up with all boys for that long on the road! Go DiSalv's. I mean er, um, say it right, They are the DiSalvatores lol.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

FORT Fogey

Re: DiSalvatore - Yonkers, NY

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreeek;3679716;
    Yeah for them! I was so happy when they won their first KOtR challenge, and I knew they could do it. Their kids are smart as heck , no matter how much we may think Sylvio is a butthead lol. And mom deserved some winnings after putting up with all boys for that long on the road! Go DiSalv's. I mean er, um, say it right, They are the DiSalvatores lol.
    I love those boys. They are humble and have a strong inner spirit. I loved that they delivered the win for their family in the last two challenges.

I've read where the intelligence gene for boys comes from the mother, so if this is true, they get what they have from Amy. The dad is no slouch, but I think Amy kicks his booty in this regard (in all things, really).

I looked at their family website. Amy mentions how her husband makes her laugh every single day. The kids' quotes are nice too. Assuming none of that is fake, I think the father is a decent guy.

I really love this family. Amy was a horrific nag in the beginning, but I really, really admire her, and I love that she trusted her kids. Although the fact that she made a scrapbook and recently reviewed it contributed to the win in a big way, I think.

I think this is a family that enjoys each other. And that, IMO, is what makes a family a family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234