+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DiSalvatore - Yonkers, NY

FORT Newbie

Re: DiSalvatore - Yonkers, NY

First episode, i really disliked them--then they began to grow on me. I am hoping they win and beat the seemingly snobby Cootes.
    DOLPHIN, DOG, AND DEER DREAMER

I've been a DiSalvatore fan since the beginning.

And if they end up winning, I will end up a very happy camper. My top favorites never win, and to think that these guys have a 50/50 chance of winning is just amazing.

Go DiSals! Sorry, I mean DiSalvatores!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

...aaaand they did it!

I'm so happy for them. They have been the absolute best winners of any reality show I've witnessed in a while.

A lot of people weren't really a fan of this show, but I loved it. It was pretty epic, if you ask me. The DiSalvatores were the main entertainment, and it was so great to see good prevail over evil at the very end.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3677850;
    I'm so happy for them. They have been the absolute best winners of any reality show I've witnessed in a while.

Ditto! I didn't start out as a fan, Silvio drove me nuts but they grew on me. I am so glad they won!

Congrats, DiSalvatores!

FORT Newbie

I was holding my breath last night at the end. I was so afraid that the Coote family were going to win. They were just so smug about always winning the King of the Road challenges. Yet they thought everyone else had attitude! I think this couldn't have happened to a nicer family. They enjoyed the whole trip while being in the bottom almost the entire time. Yet they won! I'm so excited for them.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Loved that this family won. Great job, let's give them a cheer:

DiSalvatores on 3, DiSalvatores!

I lOVE LOVE LOVE this family!!! I am sooo happy they one! Amy, please INVEST the $100K in your kid's college fund....

FORT Newbie

Silvio mentioned about financial problems so a college fund might not be in the plans. Regardless, I am so glad that they won and not the Cootes. I was sick of them and their attitude whether they won or lost they were poor sports. Besides appreciating the money I think the DiSalvatores also just enjoyed the trip itself. That was clever of Amy to spend a lot of the driving time making a scrapbook of all their adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3677962;
    Ditto! I didn't start out as a fan, Silvio drove me nuts but they grew on me. I am so glad they won!

Congrats, DiSalvatores!
    It's funny, because comparing this show to TAR, I think we can all agree that TAR is way better (although I did love GART also). But every season of TAR manages to have the worst winners ever. Now taking a look at this show, it has only had one season, and it has managed to have one of the best reality TV show winners ever.

While Silvio is far from loveable to me at least, this family needed it, never gave up (never surrendered), and won. What I like most is the fact that their boys, really had wonderful acheivements. The youngest overcame his fear and went on the zip cord, and was so proud of himself. The older son held his cool and pulled the family through on the final challenge. What stands out to me is that theirs were sort of self-acheivements of personal victory. Not like the young Coote kids happy because they beat the older kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast