+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About The Show

FORT Newbie

Re: About The Show

Jexter....
    Thankyou so much for your comments! We had so much fun on the show...it was a journey of a lifetime! Thank you for your support...Keep Pullin for the Pollards!

Chi....
    You are tryin your best to get a rise out of me.....ain't gonna happen! I'm pretty sure I know who you are....makes it even more interesting! Have a great day....you are blessed! Smile....Take care!

FORT Newbie

I personally do not know you so how the heck would you have an idea who I am?? I'm from Chicago. Obviously I am a fan of the Cootes. I never really said anything too negative about you so dont get too upset. Your family seems great. I just dont like your attitude towards the Cootes.. You have a great day. And try to be more excited about the Cootes win. They're doing awesome and they are being good sports about it. You guys are doing great too. Just maybe if it wasn't all this negative vibes coming from you I'd root for you too! SMILE

Re: Spice it up

I'm trying to think of a challenge that the Coote's might not win. Perhaps a "guess how the other would answer" challenge might give some of the other families a fighting shot. The other families may fight more, but they also seem to know their family members pretty well.

It's like in Survivor where they pick off one by one. Not that much fun to watch.

FORT Newbie

CHI....
    I figured you were a fan of the Coote family...no problem! I think all of the families have their respective fan clubs which is really cool. Honestly, I didn't dislike the cootes because of their winning...heck, that's what we all wanted to do. I just think that they made folks dislike them because they were so "in your face" with the winning....that's just not my style and I know thats not at all how some people see it. That's okay....I know none of us are perfect and sometimes we all do things that we might would change if we see it in retrospect....I do want to thank you for watching the show! It was a blessing for all families involved! Take care!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123