+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm glad that Ashley and Laura get to stay, but Austin should have gone home.

Isn't Max, Slacker Danny? He gives me the creeps! I can't believe he made it this far in the competition. I'm glad I wrote the show off when TAR began.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches'n cream;2285691;
    Well we definitely know who the producer's push for Danny is, don't we? There can't be any way that Austin got top vote. Guess I'll have to really "grease up" my voting fingers.
    The final is Max and Austin. There is no way that Austin got more votes than Derek. I think this is fixed to get Austin the win, which would suck. i do not want the "Adrian Zmed" Danny.

However, I fully expect that Max and Laura will win the roles. Ashley can't sing and we are picking a Danny and a Sandy not two Sandy's.

FORT Regular
    Ugh...Why oh why Derek over Austin? It should have been a Max/Derek final. Go home Austin.

Laura has the Max photo and Ashley has the Austin photo on their desks.

I am really getting sick of Ashley. She looks like a little Barbie doll, and I'm tempted to pull her head off like a barbie doll...
    Last edited by Sweetman13; 03-18-2007 at 08:26 PM.
    You've heard of theater in the round? Well, you're looking at the man who invented theater in the square! Nobody had a good seat!"

-The Producers

Ok, Laura had a great video home from her fiance.
    Ashley's is lame. This is not about her sister, it is Ashley's time. I would be totally ticked off if my sister sent me a video like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetman13;2285711;
    ...and I'm tempted to rip her head off like a barbie doll...
    You don't keep the Barbie heads in a box under your bed, do you?

So I guess Derek is going home? He's so dang handsome, and I thought he had a good Danny vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2285718;
    I would be totally ticked off if my sister sent me a video like that.
    Ooh, I look forward to seeing that. I've still got hours to go before it airs.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    Laura is so perfectly Sandy! In the producer/director's eyes, Laura has had this part hands down for weeks. They've convinced me. The big contest is for Danny.

I hope that America really does get to pick the winner because I have a hard time believing that America picked Austin over Derek for Danny. However, the way that they have been raving over Max, I just hope that he wins.

I never noticed how big a girl Ashley was before. Laura looks like a little girl next to her. If Ashley wins Danny is going to look very small compared to her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast