+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/4/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

3/4/07 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Lets keep it in here until midnight eastern time.

Echo... echo... echo...

Boy its empty in here.

I didn't watch, but came here to see if anyone bothered.

Guess not.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

hey it isn't on here on the west coast.... i keep checking to see if anyone is watching back east...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    gah.. only 3 posts?!

I just watched it on my tivo.. i have to say im glad Kathleen is gone.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

After watching tonights episode all I want to know is can we start over ??

The people that we have to pick from are so cheesy that I think they should bring back some people that they eliminated and just have one show to finish it off by letting us pick.

I hate how that one judge hates every woman but is in love with man. I think the woman's opinion is unbiased.

With so few people bothering to post I can just imagine how bad the ratings must be for this show.

Kathleen is gone... woo hoo. She bugged me. How were the men tonight? Any stand outs?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I thought Austin was awful tonight and I normally enjoy his performances. Chad was soooooooooo freaking cute tonight, but he was out of tune most of the evening. Derek--meh. Max was great as always.

In the sing-off, I thought Kathleen did better than Allie, but Allie still was saved. I'm not a big fan of either so no big tears on my part. I thought it was sweet that Allie and Kate were crying for Kathleen...they didn't show Ashley so my guess is she wasn't crying. The camera loves nothing more than tears on this show!

If they go by performance (or lack thereof), it should be Derek and Austin in next week's sing off. But I think it'll be Derek and Chad, with the judges sending Derek home.

Let's see if I'm right.

Thanks Lois... It is starting here on the west coast in about 10 minutes. I was supposed to be at the taping but couldn't get to LA today. Probably my only chance to see it live... oh well, it hasn't been that great.

Chad was at my daughter's HS this week for a "pep rally" he was off key there too! Oh well, he's an alum, so we support him. Allie was with him?! Wonder what that means?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    skyhigh79, I read your post in the different thread and I'm with you--I'm not a kid anymore! I can't stand in place for 5 hours at a live taping. I'd make it 2, maybe 3 hours tops--and only then if they gave me snacks and a drink! Eesh! That would be torture!

Chad's cute so I'm sure that plays a big part in his charm.

On tonight's show, they asked Max about him and Allie and they alluded to the fact that Max and Allie have been dating for a while...they make a cute couple.

interesting... my D said she saw and talked to Chad a couple times in the last week and Allie was with him. Who knows...

Yikes.. just watched the opening sequence, the catty talk is over the top! Seems nobody likes anyone. This is different than most of the other shows I watch, like SYTYCD and DWTS. Those are practically love fests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast