+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grease 02/25/07 Recap: Oh Yes Its Ladies Night, And Theyre Sure To Bite

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    or is that Allie just a two-faced little two-timin' tart?
    I believe you're on to something, echo. Good grief, this show is killing me. At this point they're all becoming one big blur, and obviously I'm having trouble distinguishing one from another. I'm not sure if it was Ashley who spoke about Chad, or Allie who spoke about Chad. Was it Allie who preferred Max, or Ashley who preferred Max.

Allie, Ashley, Kate, Kathleen....
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Allie sings Its Oh So quiet, while wearing a costume I can only describe as something youd see on Ballerina Barbie. As she sings, Derek flings her about the stage, and at one point it looks as though he comes *this* close to dropping her. I wonder if Judge Kathleen put Derek up to that since that would most certainly bring out my vulnerability. As far as Im concerned, this was yet another lack-luster performance, with the exception of her tube-top slipping down exposing her black bra, and even that was underwhelming.
    Excellent recap!!! Especially loved the vulnerability line... I didn't watch her performance 'cause I can't stand her, but I could hear her hissing and screaming -- um, I mean singing -- while I was running around the house gathering laundry etc.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2257956;
    Kathleen - she needs to strip away her poised exterior and let us in (bwah, bwah, bwah).

Jim - he is so smitten, hes has difficulty forming words, and I do believe I saw smoke coming out his ears.

Great recap, roses.

Kathleen thinks Ashley is unpredictable and wild, and therefore needs to make sure there’s a real person in there. What the hell? Does that make sense to anyone?

The audience is well greased however (<----gratuitous descriptor), and apparently loves it. Odds are the audience warm-up person is a hypnotist.

As far as I’m concerned, this was yet another lack-luster performance, with the exception of her tube-top slipping down exposing her black bra, and even that was underwhelming.
    Great recap, roses

Can’t say I found this week’s show very entertaining. Your recap, on the other hand, was captivating.

Hell why don’t they just move it to Sunday afternoon and let it die a slow death unloved and unwatched. Or they could announce the show is wrapping up early, let America vote one last time, then secretly choose who they want for the Sandy and Danny roles, and wham, bam, thank you ma’am, we’re done. Next!

But wait, there’s more! For that extra special oomph of faux excitement, the audience has recently been armed with posters emblazoned with their favorite performer’s name.

I don’t think she’s uttered one thing on this show that as an actress I’d be able to benefit from hearing. But then again, I'm no actress, heheh.

The audience is well greased however (<----gratuitous descriptor), and apparently loves it. Odds are the audience warm-up person is a hypnotist.

I Will Survive (or maybe not)

Kevin even goes so far as to say we haven’t seen the last of him. I assume that’s positive thinking on his part and not necessarily a threat, although if he did begin stalking the others on a regular basis it could certainly provide the drama this show sorely lacks.

Not Just Your Regular Filler, But Extra Gooey

("I'll get these bastards back if it's the last thing I do!")

Had tickets for tonight's show (3/4/07) but alas couldn't get to LA... there were lots of caveats to being in the audience... biggest one was that it was from 1 till 6 pm and there is no seating of any kind... that's a long time to stand up. In addition they reserve the right to limit signs and shirts with competitors names... just in case they get too many of one and not enough of another. They encourage 50's attire, but there is a dress code.. so not grunge attire. They also say they have the right to put you where they want you... for camera purposes... ie.. you look good or bad and we want you to be seen.. or not seen... oh and one last thing... you have to stay the entire time! no leaving early.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2265168;
    Had tickets for tonight's show (3/4/07) but alas couldn't get to LA... there were lots of caveats to being in the audience... biggest one was that it was from 1 till 6 pm and there is no seating of any kind... that's a long time to stand up. In addition they reserve the right to limit signs and shirts with competitors names... just in case they get too many of one and not enough of another. They encourage 50's attire, but there is a dress code.. so not grunge attire. They also say they have the right to put you where they want you... for camera purposes... ie.. you look good or bad and we want you to be seen.. or not seen... oh and one last thing... you have to stay the entire time! no leaving early.
    No seating, wow. I suppose that automatically limits the audience to young rabid fans, if they even exist.

You will notice, from time to time, on Oprah or any talk show, that someone near the front will speak and make reference to their sister, who they came with, and point to the back of the crowd. The camera quickly pans 250 pound, 50 year old Brenda in the back row.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)