+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2/25 show discission thread **spoilers**

2/25 show discission thread **spoilers**

Lets keep it in here until Midnight eastern.

Thanks

Nobody will probably be watching this with the MUCH better Amazing Race on... plus the Oscars.

I am flipping though. Ashley, who was told to sex it up this week, came out and did a pathetic version of "These boots were made for walking" in a miniskirt and big leather boots. Then two of the three panelist who told her in the first place to sex it up complained that she wasn't showing any kind of emotional vulnerability. Mind you, her performance sucked, but it was funny to see these judges reverse themselves a week later just like the A.I. judges do.

Flipping... I may not be back here, but who knows?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I just tuned it, and saw them eliminate the Sandy's and Danny's personally I think they should have took a page out of trumps book and got rid of both Sandy's because the one they saved is doing an absolute horrible job right now

WOW, is it just me or is this show getting worse and worse. Only 1 performance was good tonight and that was the girl who sang Fever. I think the judges should have taken a page from Trump's book (they seem to have taken pages from other TV shows which I won't mention here) and got rid of both Sandy's. Even when the one they saved came back to sing it was absolutely horrible!!!

The girl who sang Fever did a good job. I also liked the one they call Baby Sandy. Can't remember her name for anything... Last week, they told her they wanted her to come out of her shell and to really show herself. She did that tonight. She was flirty, fun, and her vocals were amazing. They didn't really praise her.

I think Kathleen needs to go. I have no idea why they keep holding on to her. She started out great, but each week, she gets worse and worse as far as her vocals go. She also doesn't seem comfortable dancing on stage when it's just her. She has a lovely 'gospel' sound to her voice, and unfortunately for her, Grease isn't a gospel musical.

Kathleen was...not good. Laura was definitely the best of the night. Her vocals and choreography for Fever were just absolutely amazing, exactly what the judges were looking for.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Laura as definitely the best one tonight. (Allie is Baby Sandy.)

It looked like Kathleen was trying to pull a Ashley when she partnered up with Max for "Let's Hear It for the Boy." But she sounded too winded and forced during the whole song. Max was his usual cute self. (Anyone notice that she didn't have any shoes on--do all the women who sing with Max have to ditch their shoes/heels? He's not that short!)

Kevin sang better than Chad, but Chad has more charisma, which is why they kept him. I'm liking Chad less--he's a cutie but his singing reminds me too much of Donny Osmond. And that's not a good thing...

Who got eliminated tonight? Probably Kevin and someone else?
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2256495;
    Who got eliminated tonight? Probably Kevin and someone else?
    Kevin and Katie were eliminated. Only the women sang tonight so next week one woman will be eliminated but no men. Next week the women won't be singing (except for a sing-off I guess) and the show will focus on the men.

It was interesting to hear tonight that Max does not have formal dance training and some of the other guys think that will be his downfall. I noticed he didn't seem to be in the group dance the men were doing with the girls, but did a one on one with Kathleen after she was saved.

I was quite shocked that the older male (who's name I can't even remember) was safe even though he sang abysmally last week.

Quote Originally Posted by guide54;2256528;
    I was quite shocked that the older male (who's name I can't even remember) was safe even though he sang abysmally last week.
    Derek? Is he considered "older"???? He's got a good fan base, apparently, myself included. But I don't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by LoisLane
    Kevin sang better than Chad, but Chad has more charisma, which is why they kept him. I'm liking Chad less--he's a cutie but his singing reminds me too much of Donny Osmond. And that's not a good thing...
    You think? I like both guys, but I much prefer Chad's voice to Kevin's. But then again, I love Donny Osmond, too.

Each week I'm surprised with the singoff, as it seems that the girls have to sing much longer than the guys. Why is that?

The songs that they've had Kathleen sing over the last few weeks have really sucked. She did horrible last night, but I defy any of those four to sing that song and have it sound pleasant. Blech. And I wonder why they didn't show us a little clip of her acting since that was apparently what saved her this week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast