+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Drat

Our DVR didn't tape for some reason tonight, so I only caught the last 30 minutes. Anyone know if they'll reshow tonight's episode, or at least the performances, anywhere?

So confirm this for me: did Ashley Anderson and Matt go home?

I live on the west coast, so I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2238179;
    So confirm this for me: did Ashley Anderson and Matt go home?

I live on the west coast, so I wouldn't know.
    Yes.

~Emily

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;2238202;
    Yes.

~Emily
    Okay. Thanks.

So how did Ashley Spencer do?

My favs tonight were Max, Chad, Laura, and Allie. It was no surprise the ones brought back went home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRose;2238172;
    Our DVR didn't tape for some reason tonight, so I only caught the last 30 minutes. Anyone know if they'll reshow tonight's episode, or at least the performances, anywhere?
    You may find it on Bravo cable channel. They aired other Grease episodes during a few days after. Check your listings.

Am I the only one who always wonders if these people can act? I mean, broadway shows has singing and dancing, but it also has some acting involved. All this show focuses on is on their singing and dancing. What if someone won who totally can't act? That show would go downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2238228;
    Am I the only one who always wonders if these people can act? I mean, broadway shows has singing and dancing, but it also has some acting involved. All this show focuses on is on their singing and dancing. What if someone won who totally can't act? That show would go downhill.
    That's a really good question. You'd think they'd throw in an "acting week" and a "dancing week" instead of every week being singing. Wonder if anything like that is planned? Apparently they are doing acting coaching/practicing "behind the scenes" since ALW mentioned one of the Sandys being the best in acting during the week he was there.

Emily

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I thought it was kinda sweet that Ashley A. was crying as she sang her finale. She still hit some bad notes, but she looked so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;2238231;
    That's a really good question. You'd think they'd throw in an "acting week" and a "dancing week" instead of every week being singing. Wonder if anything like that is planned? Apparently they are doing acting coaching/practicing "behind the scenes" since ALW mentioned one of the Sandys being the best in acting during the week he was there.
    That was Allie. He said her acting was the most outstanding, most natural for Broadway.. and he was surprised that she was only 19.

Since they do have the acting classes, I really wish they'd show them as well. I'd imagine we'll see that once we get down to a more manageable number of contestants.

LoisLane... I agree. I nearly teared up with her, and you could see that Matt was fighting back the tears as well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread