+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    someone is gonna have to mess up a lot to have these 2 move on.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

So far..I'm voting for Austin. He's got the voice, the moves, the experience, and confidence. Haven't heard a Sandy yet that I like that much. People that don't like the idea of a blond Danny or a brunette Sandy, remember they can always dye their hair if necesssary.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2219072;
    So far..I'm voting for Austin. He's got the voice, the moves, the experience, and confidence. Haven't heard a Sandy yet that I like that much. People that don't like the idea of a blond Danny or a brunette Sandy, remember they can always dye their hair if necesssary.
    I am too.. its all gone down hill (i think) since the first 2 Dannys. I hope it gets better because now it is hard finding someone who sucks less then the one before them.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Max is singing well, but someone shape his eyebrows.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2219076;
    I am too.. its all gone down hill (i think) since the first 2 Dannys. I hope it gets better because now it is hard finding someone who sucks less then the one before them.
    So far out of the Danny's I like Max. I think he could really pull this off!!

I can't wait to hear Julianna sing, from Grease academy she is my fav!!!

PS: Pretty Hot performance is billy bush gay...LOL not that there is anything wrong with it!

Polygamist Danny!
    Just. Kidding.

Hey... Crumm. That's ALREADY funny even without something convenient like being a Mormon...

Back to "Boy Band Mormon".
    Ew. George Michael. And his delivery ain't that great either. What Boy Band would have him?

In contrast to "Boy Band", Crummy ain't bad. He dances like a geek, but his voice kind of works in a weird way.

So far the VERY first guy, from the top of the show, and Crummy, are the best two guys. Crummy just needs the geek beat out of him a bit.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Max did shock me there.. I thought he did well!

Olivia is such a Paula...

What am I saying? Other than the obviously bad reverse-ringers they brought on to have someone to yell at, the judges have been Paulas for EVERYONE. Remember, they can't afford too sound to harsh, since there's a chance they might have to back any of these horses if the votes go that way.

I had to come on to see what people were saying about "boy band Danny". I thought he was absolutely awful. They really have been going downhill since the first pair. I also havent seen a Sandy I really like. I remember liking the two brunettes during grease Academy, so I'm looking forward to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2219086;
    I had to come on to see what people were saying about "boy band Danny". I thought he was absolutely awful. They really have been going downhill since the first pair. I also havent seen a Sandy I really like. I remember liking the two brunettes during grease Academy, so I'm looking forward to them.
    The fact that they didn't chew out Boy Band Danny is proof that they don't want to risk yelling at ANYONE who has a real chance, just in case they wind up having to seem to back them for the real show. BBD SUCKED.

+ Reply to Thread