+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 1/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

hmm, that's an interesting guest appearance.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Hehe Andrew Loydd Webber
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Max Crumm sounds awful tonight.

I didn't realize that Jason was from Utah. I may have to root for the hometown boy. I thought he sounded great.

Wow, Andrew Lloyd Weber? I'm actually surprised that he'd 'stoop' to the level of appearing as a judge on this show. Maybe that's just my impression...

So my favs of the night are

Derek, Kate (kick it up a notch next week), Max, Chad, Juliana & Ashley S.

I think at least one of them will make it to broadway!

Matt & Ashley A should go home next week

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2219201;
    Wow, Andrew Lloyd Weber? I'm actually surprised that he'd 'stoop' to the level of appearing as a judge on this show. Maybe that's just my impression...
    Maybe hes got something to promote lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Did anyone else think that Andrew Lloyd Webber looked like Gollum? His shoulders were barely wider than his head! He looked freaky...

I love Olivia Newton-John but it looks like her face has been pulled tight as a drum. She's so nice and sweet--I don't think they should have her on as a judge 'cause it's obvious she's not going to say anything bad about anyone...

I really liked some of these guys tonight: Derek, Max (he doesn't look like Danny and his pants were almost obscenely tight tonight--and not in a good way--but I like his personality and voice), Austin (loved seeing pix of him as a chubby tween!) and Chad, who makes me want to take up soccer.

Of the ladies, I couldn't stand Allie, mainly 'cause she reminds me of Kristin from "Laguna Beach" but also 'cause she has no stage presence. I thought Ashley (aka Ballerina Sandy or whatever)--the one who sang last--had the best mixture of looks, presence and vocal ability.

As for the two who were brought back--Matt and the other Ashley. No. They should've remained cut. Neither of them looks comfortable on stage and Matt couldn't find the right note with a map. Ashley is lovely but her voice cracks too much...

I know who Austin reminds me of...a blond Harry Connick Jr. (in looks, I mean).

Jason--Boy Band Danny--reminds me of Joey Fatone from 'N Sync. And that's not a good thing! (He sang well though--although he totally copied George Michael's moves from "Faith." And that's not a good thing either...)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2219072;
    People that don't like the idea of a blond Danny or a brunette Sandy, remember they can always dye their hair if necesssary.
    Or wear wigs, like real actors do!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2219192;
    What happened to the untrained guy? He was cut last week, but I saw him in the group number at the end. What's the story?
    They brought him and the other Ashley (blonde one who cried a lot who couldn't hit the high notes in "Hopelessly Devoted to You") to add interest. Not a good idea at all!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 01-28-2007 at 09:23 PM. Reason: To reply to other people's posts! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2219215;
    Did anyone else think that Andrew Lloyd Webber looked like Gollum?

I love Olivia Newton-John but it looks like her face has been pulled tight as a drum. She's so nice and sweet--I don't think they should have her on as a judge 'cause it's obvious she's not going to say anything bad about anyone...

I really liked some of these guys tonight: Derek, Max (he doesn't look like Danny and his pants were almost obscenely tight tonight--and not in a good way--but I like his personality and voice), Austin (loved seeing pix of him as a chubby tween!) and Chad, who makes me want to take up soccer.

Of the ladies, I couldn't stand Allie, mainly 'cause she reminds me of Kristin from "Laguna Beach" but also 'cause she has no stage presence. I thought Ashley (aka Ballerina Sandy or whatever)--the one who sang last--had the best mixture of looks, presence and vocal ability.

As for the two who were brought back--Matt and the other Ashley. No. They should've remained cut. Neither of them looks comfortable on stage and Matt couldn't find the right note with a map. Ashley is lovely but her voice cracks too much...

ETA: I know who Austin reminds me of...and blond Harry Connick Jr. (in looks, I mean).
    I think it was very last minute that they brought these two back, because the others were better trained. But I still can't figure out why they did this....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    This show is boring. I'll wait until the end to see who is chosen. I really don't understand the point of the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    My favorite by far is Max. I just can't make myself get so caught up to vote but if I did, it would be for him.
    The other guy I liked a lot was Travis and then Derek.
    Austin just is too full of himself and seemed like he was stripping for some reason when he danced. Yes, he is talented but he knows he is if you get me.
    The girl I liked the best was Kate and then Ashley.
    Helen

+ Reply to Thread