+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Derek Keeling

I love Derek, and had his voice been consistent/reliable I think he could have had this in the bag. Personally, Id be quite content just to stare at him, but I know some people seem to think he needs to sing or act or something.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I am still shocked that Derek went home. He has the look down that I really thought he would breeze into the finals. I guess that his fans got complacent and didn't think they had to vote to keep him in? I would go see him on Broadway in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2289230;
    I love Derek, and had his voice been consistent/reliable I think he could have had this in the bag. Personally, Id be quite content just to stare at him, but I know some people seem to think he needs to sing or act or something.
    ... I think we will find somewhere to stare at him.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Yeah, Derek's gorgeous face and body will be lighting up the screen or stage somewhere on some show or play. He just needs some polishing on his acting and singing, but he has the talent. Too bad he didn't win, but I'll go stare at him if he is in a play in my area.

Re: Derek Keeling

I can't remember if we can post in these forums any longer, but... I just noticed that both Derek and Ashley Spencer are starring in Grease on Broadway right now.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456