+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Derek Keeling

I was completely wowed by Derek last night, and he made me a believer -- his bulging biceps didn't hurt either.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2239362;
    I was completely wowed by Derek last night, and he made me a believer -- his bulging biceps didn't hurt either.
    ... He has great moves and while folks were saying he was showing off his muscles, I think it was in conjunction with what looked to be Travolta-like moves. It worked for me ++whew++
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

He is hands down my favorite guy
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2239431;
    He is hands down my favorite guy
    I think Derek is great too!. He had one bad note tonight in the beginning and was given a bad song to sing, but I still think he is the best Danny

Yum. 'Nuff said.

I really liked him too ... but this week I thought it was a trainwreck for him.

I really don't think Kate was the best partner for him or he for her ... and his facial expressions were just awful.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Derek isn't off my "like" list after one bad performance, but he can't afford to have it happen again. He had more than one bad note, though.

I think the partnering was a bad combo. Derek will need to wow us next week to stay out of trouble. Too bad, I like him!

Did he have any bad notes before this last show? I can't recall that happening, but he certainly was pitchy more than what, three or four times on Sunday? I'm tone deaf, and you know it has to be bad for me to cringe. I wonder if you can simply have a bad night, only to come back strong at a later time? I hope so for his sake because I like him, too, and feel he could carry the role of Daniel.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2249184;
    I wonder if you can simply have a bad night, only to come back strong at a later time? I hope so for his sake
    Allie's a great testimony to the fact that yes, you can have a bad night and still come back and wow everyone.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast